Anime Discussion Moriarty the Patriot (Yuukoku no Moriarty)

Your fave characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Are you a fan of Sherlock Holmes stories? If so then you'd definitely enjoy this one. The story follows Sherlock's greatest enemy Moriarty and his rise to the status of Lord of Crime.

There is both an anime and a manga for this one, however, I've decided to make a thread for the anime.

The anime has 2 seasons, only 24 episodes thus far. Season 3 hasn't been announced yet but due to the popularity of the previous two it's more than likely going to be made.

The synopsis
In the late 19th century, the British Empire has become a global power. Due to the strict class stratification, the average citizen has little chance of successfully rising up to the top, where the despicable nobility rules over them all.

William James Moriarty, the second son of the Moriarty household, is a young mathematics professor who has displayed great cunning and intellect since he was a child. Along with his brothers Albert and Louis, he lives the simple life of a noble. Outside of school, William is a well-known private consultant willing to solve the problems of anyone in need. However, his gentle demeanor belies his position as the head of a group prepared to wreak havoc in pursuit of its desireโ€”a new world built from the ashes of the old.

Yuukoku no Moriarty puts a new spin on Arthur Conan Doyle's original work by putting the spotlight on its main antagonist and exploring how he came to be the first and only "criminal consultant."

Some tags
@ShinmenTakezo @Law-sama @Monkey D. Luffy @Jew D. Boy @Flower @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Natalija @Catyberry @RayanOO @BangMi @Kiwipom @Marimo_420 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Jaguark101 @Ten Yaksha Blother @solis @MangoSenpai @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dark Admiral @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zara

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Are you a fan of Sherlock Holmes stories? If so then you'd definitely enjoy this one. The story follows Sherlock's greatest enemy Moriarty and his rise to the status of Lord of Crime.

There is both an anime and a manga for this one, however, I've decided to make a thread for the anime.

The anime has 2 seasons, only 24 episodes thus far. Season 3 hasn't been announced yet but due to the popularity of the previous two it's more than likely going to be made.

The synopsis

Some tags
@ShinmenTakezo @Law-sama @Monkey D. Luffy @Jew D. Boy @Flower @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Natalija @Catyberry @RayanOO @BangMi @Kiwipom @Marimo_420 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Jaguark101 @Ten Yaksha Blother @solis @MangoSenpai @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dark Admiral @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zara
I have it on me "to watch" list.

How long is it?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

The synopsis

Some tags
Only Moriarty I know is from the movie: Game of Shadows.

If he's protrayed in a somewhat similar fashion in the anime and manga, then I guess it would be more than worth a go.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Only Moriarty I know is from the movie: Game of Shadows.

If he's protrayed in a somewhat similar fashion in the anime and manga, then I guess it would be more than worth a go.

I watched the RDJ movies and this Moriarty is much much better than the one in the movies. Trust me, I never miss.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If that's the case, then yeah I must have a look later.

Just don't want to get my hopes up too much since I how the character was protrayed in the movie.
If you mean extremely intelligent, outmaneuvering Sherlock and so on, then yeah this Moriarty is that lmao.

Yes of course.

The final two on the right are Sherlock and Watson, the one with the ring and cigarette is Sherlock and next to him is Watson.
Bruh, all these character designs look 90% identical. It's like somebody asked the creator "So how many pretty boy stereotypes do you want?" and the response was just "Yes...." :usoprice:

All these Victorian blokes and not a single glorious facial hair style.... :pepehands:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž

The synopsis

Some tags
Sherlock's greatest enemy ๐Ÿฅ‚
Mathematics professor ๐Ÿฅ‚
Criminal Consultant ๐Ÿฅ‚

Ofc I will read the manga! Thank you for sharing and tagging me @Light D Lamperouge