Versus Battle Moro v Beerus

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I assume this is manga versions cause the anime Moro arc didn't come out just yet.

Then Beerus should win handily. Whis implied Beerus was finally appreciating Goku after showing his MUI potency. MUI Goku > Moro, even under planetary mode. So this is going to be easy for Beerus. He also wanted to interfere but was stopped by the Daishinkan who had called him to pay visit.

I assume this is manga versions cause the anime Moro arc didn't come out just yet.

Then Beerus should win handily. Whis implied Beerus was finally appreciating Goku after showing his MUI potency. MUI Goku > Moro, even under planetary mode. So this is going to be easy for Beerus. He also wanted to interfere but was stopped by the Daishinkan who had called him to pay visit.
What if what Anime Beerus v Moro?

Beerus, but I doubt it will be easy.

He thought he could take Moro, Beerus is not kind of a guy who makes mistakes like that.

He even said he will make it quick, but it could be him overrating his abilities.

Beerus hold his own against every other Gods of Destruction combined;

They admit that without Sidra's barrier, they would be in trouble against Beerus's attack.

Beerus and Quitela defeats every other Gods of Destruction (except Belmod who was pretending to be defeated)

Other GoDs were all defeated;

Only one we don't know for sure was Belmod, but Toppo confirmed that Belmod was weaker than Jiren.

Beerus also one-shotted SSB Vegeta, and then powered-up Post-Zamasu Saga SSB Vegeta as well (not SSBE Vegeta) but it's still very impressive.

It's probably now, UI Goku > Beerus / Quitela > Jiren > Belmod / Other GoDs / Moro > IU Sign Goku > SSBE Vegeta.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Beerus, but I doubt it will be easy.

He thought he could take Moro, Beerus is not kind of a guy who makes mistakes like that.

He even said he will make it quick, but it could be him overrating his abilities.

Beerus hold his own against other Gods of Destruction;

They admit that without Sidra's barrier, they would be in trouble against Beerus's attack.

Beerus and Quitela defeats every other Gods of Destruction (except Belmod who was pretending to be defeated)

Other GoDs were all defeated;

Only one we don't know for sure was Belmod, but Toppo confirmed that Belmod was weaker than Jiren.

Beerus also one-shotted SSB Vegeta, and then powered-up Zamasu Saga SSB Vegeta as well (not SSBE Vegeta) but it's still very impressive.

It's probably now, UI Goku > Beerus / Quitela > Jiren > Belmod / Other GoDs / Moro > IU Sign Goku > SSBE Vegeta.
I would say that Whis himself hyped Beerus over MUI Goku, when he said "Beerus sama is finally showing some appreciation for Goku" the portrayal might be legit honestly. Also he was very confident in attaining the job to take out Moro *after* he saw him fighting.