Most Satisfying Death/Sacrifice Finals

WHO WINS THE TOURNAMENT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Ballel

THREE DEATHS/SACRIFICES BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE THE WINNER. VOTE IN THE POLL.

Joffrey Baratheon from GoT
The death we wanted. The death we needed. And the death we deserved.
Joffrey Baratheon was one of those characters whom us viewers couldn’t wait to see axed off. From the series premiere to his horrific end at the Purple Wedding, Joffrey was the nastiest piece of work out there. He was selfish, arrogant, stupid, and infantile.

However, as the series went on, we found out there was more to Joffrey than being immature and petty. He had a real darkness to him that manifested in unpredictable ways.

He put Ned Stark’s head on a pike and forced Sansa to look at it. He paid Petyr Baelish for prostitutes he could force to painfully whip one another. In one case, he even murdered one with a crossbow. It’s no surprise Margaery’s Grandmother ensured Joffrey’s glass of wine was poisoned, because she didn’t want her daughter married to such a monster. His death was also one of the longest and most painfully uncomfortable ones we’ve ever gotten on the series so far, slowly choking for air as his face turned purple. Pretty satisfying, I'd say.

VS

Whitebeard

To describe whitebeard as badass would be an understatement. Whitebeard has the greatest death in manga history to me. it perfectly encompasses who he was. A man. A man who would never run away from a fight. Taking all the hits in life to the face. He is a monster with a heart of gold and in his final thoughts he was only thinking about his sons/family. He was a loving father who never had any actual children. The hits he took would take most characters out after taking just 10 percent of that. But he took it and died standing up.

To make it even more badass, he gave a final fuck you to the WG with his final words. Absolutely incredible

VS

Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps
Erwin Smith and the survey corps death was an amazing moment.

They were cornered by the warriors and especially the Beast Titan. They couldn't retreat and had to distract him for some time. So Erwin smith the chief of the corps, gave his final order : an amazing final charge against The Beast and to meet death, while Levi Ackerman sneaked his way from the side to kill him.

He managed to convince the youngs recruits to sacrifice themselves for the future of Paradise. All those youngs guys went straight into hell's mouth, they cried, their legs shook but they went nonetheless.

Erwin Smith had a dream, and he was so close to it, he was literally ten meters away from the thing he chased all his life. Yet he decided to sacrifice his own dream, everything he ever fought for, for the sake of the mission and to lead the rest of the corps into death. Without him he knew that no one would have had the courage to charge against the Beast titan. So he jumped on his horse and yelled from the bottom of his lugs : RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

@Kromage911
@Fujishiro
@Jaguark101
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Bullet
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Cinera
@Adam 🍎
@Fugikage Zoro
@Goodman Grey
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ballel

@Fujishiro @Jaguark101 @Natalija @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Bullet @Bakazuki Bakainu @KINGKONGGUN15 @Cinera @Adam 🍎 @Fugikage Zoro @Goodman Grey @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw @Kromage911 @Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @PizzaBread @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii
Post automatically merged:

@PizzaBread oh, you were not in the tag list! Must have forgotten to add you because you were inactive. My bad

G

Gorosei Informer

And thus my entry dies again...

:odenugh::perocry::josad:

Seriously though, given the competition, I can't blame them too! These are seriously great choices, as well ones before that didn't make it! I was anticipated to see what people suggest and tbh I have some other characters I would have loved to suggest, but they probably would have done even worse than my actual entry this time too LMAO!

:doffycry::emohiyo::neesama:

Congrats though to the finalists, looking forward to the finale and thus the winner, runners up and overall rankings!

:cheers::fujilaugh::fransuper:

Gotta say, this is my first time seeing Erwin's final charge and death animated, I only saw it in the manga and his VA absolutely killed it! It's Jotaro's VA which also adds to the greatness and he did such a fantastic job for the scene, his powerful, badass, booming voice was so perfect!

We all know the deal and greatness of Whitebeard the Goat ofc and ain't no surprise to see Joffrey as an entry and to make it this far too even haha! I don't even follow GoT I'm not a fan at all but I've heard of how much of an absolute cu- I mean runt he is!

:mihanha::ace::goyea:

Last edited by a moderator: