Most Satisfying Death/Sacrifice Round 1 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Ballel

IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 6 character deaths/sacrifces, which means 3 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Kyojuro Rengoku
Some recency bias from Demon Slayer but I feel his death was a tone setter. Because of the bias towards Nezuko the fact that he honestly said I don't like it but I'll trust Ubuyashiki's judgement and his refusal to be in bad spirits makes it easy to gravitate towards him. When he agrees to mentor Tanjiro Inosuke and Zenitsu their excitement is at an all time high. From those heights to the grueling fight he had with Akaza where he accepts his death long before the others realize its an option as this demon tries to tempt him to become a demon, he never waivers in his convictions, which is why we all felt what Tanjiro was yelling as Akaza runs away. The moment that Rengoku tells Tanjiro that he accepts Nezuko as a Demon Slayer and to die with no regrets is what makes his death so satisfying.

VS

Joffrey Baratheon from GoT
The death we wanted. The death we needed. And the death we deserved.
Joffrey Baratheon was one of those characters whom us viewers couldn’t wait to see axed off. From the series premiere to his horrific end at the Purple Wedding, Joffrey was the nastiest piece of work out there. He was selfish, arrogant, stupid, and infantile.

However, as the series went on, we found out there was more to Joffrey than being immature and petty. He had a real darkness to him that manifested in unpredictable ways.

He put Ned Stark’s head on a pike and forced Sansa to look at it. He paid Petyr Baelish for prostitutes he could force to painfully whip one another. In one case, he even murdered one with a crossbow. It’s no surprise Margaery’s Grandmother ensured Joffrey’s glass of wine was poisoned, because she didn’t want her daughter married to such a monster. His death was also one of the longest and most painfully uncomfortable ones we’ve ever gotten on the series so far, slowly choking for air as his face turned purple. Pretty satisfying, I'd say.

SECOND FIGHT

Ulquiorra from Bleach

"If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart?" If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?".

‘I envy because of the heart
I glutton because of the heart
I covet because of the heart
I am prideful because of the heart
I sloth because of the heart
I rage because of the heart
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you’

Ulquiorra Cifer was the 4th Espada and one the 2 primary Antagonists' of the Hueco Mundo section of the Arrancar Saga in BLEACH.
Ulquiorra's death is arguably considered to be the best/impactful and most memorable death scene of the entire series so much so that it was voted as the most impactful scene by fans at Jump Festa 2009 with Kubo in present.
The 2 most important characters that impact him and his arc the most are Orihime Inoue and Ichigo Kurosaki.

Orihime impacts him the most due to her unwavering belief in her friends and her philosophy on what it means to have a "heart", this perplexes Ulquiorra as his aspect of death is nihilism so he cannot comprehend something as abstract as what Orihime is saying, they have a few conversations throughout the arc about the subject and he develops an odd fascination with her and her point of view.

Ichigo on the other hand impacts Ulquiorra's understanding of the tenacity of Humans and how Ichigo maintains hope even in the most hopeless of circumstances to the point where Ulquiorra quite uncharacteristically shouts at him in frustration being one of the extremely rare times he broke his ice cool and calm demeanour.

Both Ichigo and Ulquiorra's arcs' are inverse of each other, Ichigo starts to unintentionally give in more to his "Hollow/animalistic" side as the arc goes on whereas Ulquiorra a Hollow starts to become more "Human", This change in him is more evident in the fact that grimmjow pointed out his odd behaviour as well as Ichigo straight up calling him more human during their final fight which angered Ulquiorra.

This all culminates in their final fight above the dome where Ichigo dies and loses his heart and humanity and gives into his Hollow whereas Ulquiorra dies and gains a heart, in his final moments he reach's out to and asks Orihime if his appearance frightens her and she says no, as she reaches back his hand fades to ash along with the rest of his body as he finally comes to understand what a heart means.

VS

Vader
Everybody knows who Vader is. What makes his death glorious is that even after all the evil he's done, he still sacrificed himself to save his son. It doesn't redeem him, but there's something poetic about knowing that there's hope for everyone.

THIRD FIGHT

Lelouch
Lelouch paid the ultimate price for his ideals, wanting a world where there are no wars or discrimination.
He took it upon himself to become the lightning rod hatred would be directed towards.
He wanted to destroy the world, and build it anew.
His final moments were tragic and yet happy, as his best friend pierced his heart, his little sister clenched his arm and cried. And the crowd cheered, for the monster is now dead.
And yet he smiled, as his friends were now safe. Ultimately the world moved on and truly became better because of him.
In his eyes, it was a worthy sacrifice.

VS

Whitebeard

To describe whitebeard as badass would be an understatement. Whitebeard has the greatest death in manga history to me. it perfectly encompasses who he was. A man. A man who would never run away from a fight. Taking all the hits in life to the face. He is a monster with a heart of gold and in his final thoughts he was only thinking about his sons/family. He was a loving father who never had any actual children. The hits he took would take most characters out after taking just 10 percent of that. But he took it and died standing up.

To make it even more badass, he gave a final fuck you to the WG with his final words. Absolutely incredible

@Kromage911
@Fujishiro
@Jaguark101
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Bullet
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Cinera
@Adam 🍎
@Fugikage Zoro
@Goodman Grey
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Your votes aren't public br0. You need to reset the poll and quickly.
Post automatically merged:

Well I guess now it's too late. But a piece of advice for the future, double check it.

B

Ballel

@Kromage911
@Fujishiro
@Jaguark101
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Bullet
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Cinera
@Adam 🍎
@Fugikage Zoro
@Goodman Grey
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway, I voted for Rengoku, Vader and Lulu.

My OG pick was Joffrey lmao, but I can't vote against Rengoku. As much as Joffrey's death was satisfying, Rengoku's sacrifice was sadder than it. I still dislike Akaza for it to this day.

Vader and Lulu need no explanation.

Lelouch's death is arguably better as it influenced the entire series in an even major way than WB's and is one of the prime reasons why people still praise it's ending after this many years.

But I can't vote against the GOAT. WB it is.