General & Others Movie One piece Red : Zoro hype spoilers !!!!

- Well i think all of u saw those short videos about shanks and other straw hats , especially about shanks ; let's talk about it :

it was shown that shanks forced kizaru to surrender in the same way that benbeck did that again in the movie also on panel in MF , i'm not gonna post videos or panels since that is found anywhere in YT just check it .

About shanks :
he got hyped a lot about his CoC and his swordmanship .

and About Benbeck :
he got hyped about his Haki and his bullets that can penetrate any defence .

well based on VC benbeck was shanks's moon while the later is the sun , and has an equal presence .
Now that same ben beck in the movie that shanks stans use to powerscale ; is shown laughing and chilling .

But when
When Zoro goes Asura for one frame it cuts back to Beckman and he looks scared, he's even sweating.

Lol thanks for @Peroroncino who noticed that ; this is shanks's equal for you against Ashura with just CoA ( green aura ) and no black blades yet nor boosts in Haki and Zoro seems to have mastered enma without issues . :gokulaugh:

@Geo @CbShadow @MarineHQ62 @Punpun @ShishioIsBack @comrade etc etc etc ............

- Well i think all of u saw those short videos about shanks and other straw hats , especially about shanks ; let's talk about it :

it was shown that shanks forced kizaru to surrender in the same way that benbeck did that again in the movie also on panel in MF , i'm not gonna post videos or panels since that is found anywhere in YT just check it .

About shanks :

and About Benbeck :

well based on VC benbeck was shanks's moon while the later is the sun , and has an equal presence .
Now that same ben beck in the movie that shanks stans use to powerscale ; is shown laughing and chilling .

But when
When Zoro goes Asura for one frame it cuts back to Beckman and he looks scared, he's even sweating.

Lol thanks for @Peroroncino who noticed that ; this is shanks's equal for you against Ashura with just CoA ( green aura ) and no black blades yet nor boosts in Haki and Zoro seems to have mastered enma without issues . :gokulaugh:

@Geo @CbShadow @MarineHQ62 @Punpun @ShishioIsBack @comrade etc etc etc ............
Zoro is stronger than benn Beckman and basically Shanks level with enma issues

King of Hell is overall stronger than shanks

@Monkey D Theories you stupid hypocritical piece of trash you talk shit about Mihawk who hasn't even had one on panel real fight yet for not having feats when he has all the Pirate King level hype with his title, Zoros goal, grand line shaking duels black blade.

But a literal turd like big mom with not a single good feat and lost to two trash cans like law and kidd

Tell me dipshit with what feats does she beat current Zoro?

Zoro royally shits on her in Haki Speed Attack Power technique and skill

What the fuck is she gonna do when she gets her ass hole haki hame had by Zoro?
Post automatically merged:

About shanks :

and About Benbeck :

But when

Who was zoro aiming Ashura at?
Post automatically merged:

I mean, even Kaido sweat and was shocked at the display of Asura.

:myman:
This is me being serious

Kaido was sweating because Ashura itself is stronger than Kaido, Kaido anime clarifies it couldn't even win a clash of Club with you Zoro pushed his ass back and then one hit from nerf ashura scarred him for life

If just roof top zoro can use ashura for 10 minutes kaido is dying

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
A non canon Zoro hype show won't forgive Loda about the lack of ZKK in the actual series.

Not even canon EoS Zoro as top 1 probably would :josad: