--Vampire diaries
--Grimm
--Legend of seeker

Law related

--Suits

Space related + Isekai

--Stargate atlantis

These series on top of my head

Before i got into anime (actually, because of this very story) i was real into this one Japanese/Canadian cartoon based off an Argentinian comic called Cybersix. It only had one season but it's still one of my favorite things to put on. The main character's voice actress did a lot of work on the Ocean dub of Dragon Ball: Z and voiced Chaozu, Puar, East Kai, Young Trunks, Android #19, Chiko, Lemilia, Marron, Erasa, and Bra. Me and my ex-bestie that worked in game dev almost revived Cybersix and emailed back and forth with her agent about what her prices were and we would've had to pay $1500 fucking dollars to get her for a project. ($300 per episode $1500 for a full series/non-TV project). We also asked the CEO of the Italian (there were literally 4 fucking countries involved in the production of this series) comic book company that published and held the rights to the source material what his thoughts on the project were and he straight up told us "non ci interessa/ I'm not interested" lol, I still have screenshots of the emails to this very day.
:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff: