MS Paint Doodle Requests

actual picture of my artistic process
Hi! I'm new here, so the majority of you likely don't know who I am. I go by Lorillee, and I draw things on occasion! I've tried opening up requests on my main social media platform a few times, but usually don't get all that much engagement, so I'd like to get some really stupid requests here. I picked up OP in October and finally decided to start learning how to draw humans back in February, but unfortunately I've kind of stagnated by settling into relatively simple poses of a handful of characters (generally Law or Yamato), so I'm hoping to expand my artistic palette through the power of phenomenally stupid prompts. Any character is welcome! I'm fine with drawing people, furries, or animals, so there's no worries there. Though, I would ask that you refrain from requesting anything particularly horny. I can't necessarily promise that any requests will be fulfilled as my motivation and free time fluctuate wildly, but I'll do my best :]

I'm doing these on MS Paint because it is, in my opinion, absolutely the most fun program to digitally draw on. My extremely serious and professional portfolio (with commentary) can be found here.

(You may also find an interest in my mostly customized OP Hunger Games Simulator (assuming anybody here even remembers what that is, LOL) for prompts, found here. It should be noted that it is a WIP and a number of events need to be removed/edited/replaced as this simulator has gone through... a number of fandoms (so if you come across an event that sounds suspiciously like cat behavior, feel free to disregard it). Unfortunately, cleaning it up requires time and effort, so I'll get around to it... eventually. Probably.)

That aside, request away!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

I thought I was just hallucinating but I see I am not alone here anymore...

I request from you Yasopp protecting Usopp from his fans like an over protective father or Banchina aiming something dangerous at Shanks while holding little Usopp.​