Break Week Mugis vs Kaido

will mugis vs kaido happen

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
There are some signs which say mugis would fight against kaido:
1) Mugis have defeated relative easy the kaido subordinates and with little relevance (for example franky vs kumadora or baby5 had more relevance than franky vs sasaki)
2) Marco words: there are a lot of people than they think marco will fight against kaido due he said than now he doesn't fight with him but marco also said than mugis (not only zoro) are the main fighters and they must go up on the rooftop
3) Yamato meet the mugis and she says they are strong: Yamato should need to know it isn't only luffy if not the another mugis are also strong
4) Kaido recognise the another mugis (and not just luffy and zoro)
5) Toki prediction: The toki prediction said: Like the Moon, you are ignorant of the Dawn. If there is one ardent wish that must be fufilled, it will be when nine shadows are cast woven together through twenty years of moonlits nights. Only then shall you understand the radiance of Dawn. With luffy there are nine.

@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Cinera @Finalbeta @Zoro D Goat @Peroroncino @HA001 @Hahasanji @RayanOO @Natalija

Roronoa-sama

β€Ž
Maybe, Kaido would also be nerfed at that point. But not sure how I feel about the gap being that big between Kaido and his top subordinates, but Oda kind of did this pattern anyway with Doffy's crew but more exaggerated here with Best Pirates and Kaido possibly.
that is why kaido won't be the next pk because subordinates aren't enough strong while mugis are. For this kaido could say than this is the next pk crew
Post automatically merged:

'yall trash crew' would be cooler
aokiji said (pre time) than the mugis are very dangerous

that is why kaido won't be the next pk because subordinates aren't enough strong while mugis are. For this kaido could say than this is the next pk crew

aokiji said (pre time) than the mugis are very dangerous
That creates one problem: don't get Nami and Usopp ANYWHERE close to Kaido, leave them as far as possible and have them snipe him, we don't want them to evade his attacks everytime cause they can't tank him

Roronoa-sama

β€Ž
That creates one problem: don't get Nami and Usopp ANYWHERE close to Kaido, leave them as far as possible and have them snipe him, we don't want them to evade his attacks everytime cause they can't tank him
if you remember nami and ussop vs ors and gekko they attacked them from a distance

let me guess, in before yonkou ever mentioned?
what are you refer? i said that (0:56)

if you remember nami and ussop vs ors and gekko they attacked them from a distance

what are you refer? i said that (0:56)
Also Kaido is probably still gonna hype up Luffy's crew, remember he expected Luffy to be drowned, and expects his crew to lose also vs his army, and is gonna get proven wrong when he hears that his heavy hitters are falling one by one by straw hats.

It's true they have nothing to do then after that so maybe they fight together awakened Kaido.

Roronoa-sama

β€Ž
Also Kaido is probably still gonna hype up Luffy's crew, remember he expected Luffy to be drowned, and expects his crew to lose also vs his army, and is gonna get proven wrong when he hears that his heavy hitters are falling one by one by straw hats.

It's true they have nothing to do then after that so maybe they fight together awakened Kaido.
will be better when kaido is near to defeat yamato the mugis appear on the rooftop and they say than they have defeated his crew

Roronoa-sama

β€Ž
The mugis will made fish Crydo cry πŸ₯ΊπŸŸ
:josad::doffycry::perocry:
Sanji: Your crew is too weak i've won your segon strongest
crydo: i wanna dead:pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:

lmao i knew it would turned out to be Nico Robin, since its Aokiji :kuzanope:
he said than the mugis will be dangerous that is why he didn't want than robin was with them