• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

• All forum rules apply.
  • Please respect artists' wishes and do not hotlink/share images directly if the artist doesn't wish re-posts. Provide a direct link to the original source of such artists/artwork.
  • No trolling
  • No adult content etc.

"I’ve set myself to become the King of Pirates… and if I die trying… then at least I tried."

"I don’t want to conquer anything. I just think the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean… is the Pirate King!"

"You want to keep everyone from dying? That’s naïve. It is a war, people die."

"If I give up now, I’m going to regret it."

"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves!"

"I have nakama who are not strong… But I still want them to be with me! So I have to be stronger than anybody else… or else I’ll lose them all!"

"Being alone is more painful than getting hurt."

"We already came this far. Anyway, we’re gonna save you (Nico Robin). And then, if you still want to die. You can die after we save you."

“I love heroes, but I don’t want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is?! For example, if you have some meat, pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat meat!”

If you want to support the future Pirate King, then you are at the right place.

Welcome to the Fan Club of son of the Most Wanted Man, grandson of the Hero Garp, a pirate with an incredible bounty of 1.5 billion bellies, one of the notorious supernovas and captain of the Straw Hat pirates.

Let’s follow his journey together!