Versus Battle MUI Goku vs LB Jiren rematch

Just like at the end of the Tournament of Power Goku in his Mastered Ultra-Instinct faces Jiren in his Limit Breaker mode.

However this time Jiren is in his usual cool, focused and calculating state instead of being enraged and erratic and he never tries to harm anyone except Goku.

The fight takes place at the Tournament of Power arena.

Who wins ?

Personnally I think that if he keeps his cool head and use his main controlled and focused fighting style Jiren may win very-high or extreme diff, the fact that he was able of overpowering MUI Goku's kamehameha with one hand and of overpowering him at first tells me that LB Jiren is over MUI Goku in terms of raw power, however in his rage he lost his focus and ability to analyze his foes and adapt which is part of what makes him such an extremely dangerous adversary most of the time (as shown against incomplete UI Goku, Hit and the team of Goku, Vegeta and Android 17) and allowed MUI's Superior skills to match him before attacking Goku's friends gave him the rage boost needed to overpower Jiren.
With Jiren being able of maintaining his usual technique and by focusing on Goku he may eventually outlast Goku or adapt to MUI's moves and find a way to strike him like in the manga.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
^Agreed, but I still see Jiren extreme diffing this one...UI Goku was whooping his ass, and MUI makes this a much more even fight, but this motherfucker from Universe 11 just never seemed to stay down. I don’t know how he’s been deployed in Heroes/Fusions/What-the-fuck-ever, but if we go solely by Super, it’s hard to see even Goku at the top of his game winning this one.