General & Others My Boruto rewrite thread

Momoshiki
First off, He needs to have a motive and since he has none proper in boruto, in my hypothetical remake would be looking for revenge on who defeated kaguya as they were partners in the past. boyfriend and girlfriend. this also helps to make momoshiki relateable and explain why kaguya worried so much about them coming back, It was because well momo was out to get her for cheating on him

Second off, he's no losing to kage in my version because it makes him look like less of a threat
Also no god tree or juubi at all, It remains a form of kaguya like it was meant to be

Naruto and Sasuke
No nerfing, They trained and got stronger in my version instead of being pitiful rusty losers

Also naruto, Can go to himawari's birthday like he can make million clones at any one point, that was always a stupid choice
Sasuke can take care of outside matters and spend time with sarada, Again these characters can make clones them being at two places in one time is possible, You cant have conflicts like naruto is busy with hokage duty so cant be with his son when clones are a thing, it enables you to both work and spend time with your family something you cant do in real life

Boruto
He's not a brat in my version, The whole attention seeking thing only worked with naruto due his own circumstances of being a outcast
boruto in my version, Is rational and level headed instead of headstrong and more impulsive as having be a clone of his father was stupid, Why not just have a show about kid naruto then and b marketing for the show was it's about the next generation so they should focus on the characterization of the kids more

Also, Toneri does not magically give him jougan. Instead in my rewrite he trains with hinata to unlock byukugan and eventually unlocks the uzumaki chains though the death of konohamaru on a mission.
Also no karma, it makes no sense unless you rewrite kaguya to also have given someone karma upon her sealing