Character Discussion Oda had to exclude Zoro from WCI because he was too strong

It's not about me disliking it, it's about an Admiral + Straw Hat Grand Fleet with healing buff + Unhurt Zoro being unable to even cut it. :whitepress:

You yourself can't come up with an actual reason why it was made that strong, but everyone knows the reason why - to put a sense of urgency in the arc and to give the fighters (mainly Zoro :suresure:)something to do after finishing their jobs. :endthis:

In thriller bark, the timelimit was Sunrise. In Impel Down, the timelimit was Ace's Execution. In Fishman Island, the "timelimit" was Luffy bleeding out. In Punk Hazard, the gas was the timelimit and so on and so forth

Birdcage was a joke and to imply otherwise is even more of a joke:milaugh:
Why do I need to come up with a reason for what Oda made so apparent himself ???? You come up with a reason why Zoro could cut it and didn't like a retard

Based on the fact that #1 Yonko Commanders aren't a joke like you guys pretend them to be. These guys are capable of fighting against Top Tiers in a one on one and not get utterly destroyed. Meanwhile you got the Supernova's on the rooftop getting their asses handed to them on a 5 v 2.
No stop trying to throw kat in with Marco. Because Marco can do something doesn’t mean kat can, katakuri’s best dub is against ichiji stop acting like they're relative

Cause they can cut Doffy not the technique birdcage. Not sure what is hard to understand about this. Doffy's body isn't as durable as the birdcage. If you want to argue...show me the birdcage that even an admiral couldn't cut‚ being cut . So simple
Answer the questions or gtfo with ur headcanons .
So based on what you said birdcage >>> Kaido durability ?
So the admiral didn't try to cut it ? So the admiral is retard ?

Answer the questions or gtfo with ur headcanons .
So based on what you said birdcage >>> Kaido durability ?
So the admiral didn't try to cut it ? So the admiral is retard ?
But Fujitora did try to lol you should read the manga before telling me to GTFO. I guess you are out of the debate

Yeah, the Yonko Commander Oda gave Luffy as an Arc boss, and specifically hyped up by having Rayleigh say the power he possess is found amongst the strongest in the World..... :okay:
Yes he is not Marco and go fucked up by 13 hits, and is now forgotten about
Post automatically merged:

None of you is able to tell me why Zoro didn't cut it if he could. Oda made it clear even Fujitora can't destroy it. Point made by the author. Anything against it is not Oda approved
Because you keep on ignoring he was trying to push it not cut it while simultaneously ignoring fujitora every time he’s brought up

Based on the fact that #1 Yonko Commanders aren't a joke like you guys pretend them to be. These guys are capable of fighting against Top Tiers in a one on one and not get utterly destroyed. Meanwhile you got the Supernova's on the rooftop getting their asses handed to them on a 5 v 2.
So based on ur headcanons he is inferior to kuri nice try .

- Zoro showed insane raw strength / better reaction speed than a FS user / he endured and stopped an island attack using his raw strength / Haki .

- Zoro has better portrayal than Kuri who claimed he can't stop meme lmao

While Zoro blitzed the shit out of her and cut prometheus and endured zeus attack like nothing and stopped an attack from two emperors In their strongest form for seconds which speaks for a Top tier raw strength / Haki / durability / endurance wtf did kuri show to put him on this stage ?
He stopped meme attack on a FS user head on with great speed while Kuri got dodged by base Luffy :milaugh:

But Fujitora did try to lol you should read the manga before telling me to GTFO. I guess you are out of the debate
So he did try and couldn't cut it that's what you meant by that ? Doffy >>>> Fuji ?
Birdcage >>>> Kaido durability ?

Is that what you means ?

Yes he is not Marco and go fucked up by 13 hits, and is now forgotten about
Lol, it took Luffy unlocking Future Sight of his own, and using a mode that was faster than Katakuri's Future Sight to beat him. But yeah, Zoro magically matches that somehow....

So based on ur headcanons he is inferior to kuri nice try .

- Zoro showed insane raw strength / better reaction speed than a FS user / he endured and stopped an island attack using his raw strength / Haki .

- Zoro has better portrayal than Kuri who claimed he can't stop meme lmao

While Zoro blitzed the shit out of her and cut prometheus and endured zeus attack like nothing and stopped an attack from two emperors In their strongest form for seconds which speaks for a Top tier raw strength / Haki / durability / endurance wtf did kuti show to put him in this stage ?
He stopped meme attack on a FS user head on with great speed while Kuri got dodged by base Luffy :milaugh:
Yeah, because the Big Mom kids are going to attack their mother to seriously injure or kill, which would be the only way to stop her...... :okay:

Lol, it took Luffy unlocking Future Sight of his own, and using a mode that was faster than Katakuri's Future Sight to beat him. But yeah, Zoro magically matches that somehow....

Yeah, because the Big Mom kids are going to attack their mother to seriously injure or kill, which would be the only way to stop her...... :okay:
the same future sight luffy used in 914 when zoro reacted to Batman’s arrow before him And in 913 where luffy was shocked at the speed in which he delivered a slash at Hawkins. Classic kat fan all their arguments boil down to future sight🥱

so he would just let her destroy the island and them and they won't stop her at her tracks :suresure:
Gtfo with ur headcanons even Smoothie said there is one way to stop her and Kuri isn't included there :shocking:

:milaugh:

and to support it again there is perospero proof They can't do shit to her and they will get destroyed without resistance :shocking:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The same Zoro who got stopped by Denjuro when trying to go after Orochi. 🥱
That contradicts what I say how...

Seriously is there a OP community without Zolotards who think he’s Yonko level. This forums going to shit.
Katakuri profile pic and your username is sanjikun we already know your brain is smooth