My general problem with versus debaters

Alot of the time, People often rank things based on their own feelings ignoring their own standards and logic
I mean just look at uvogin, So by the logic of scaling who would uvogin or kakuzu compare too who destroyed a town or what shown feats does he have for that none yet people still him rank them there despite there being no scaling or feats for that, The community's feelings tranceeds their own logic

and here's where this quote was mined from
https://onelastforum.com/threads/uvogin-hunterxhunter-vs-kakuzu-naruto-shippuden.2226/

Quite consistent too, different dudes on a different forum act in the same manner and have the same exact beliefs

and here's where this quote was mined from cause when your without agenda, it's very fairy to cite things as you dont have to worry about fandom narratives
https://animebase.me/threads/momosh...iha-boruto-series.782125/page-2#post-22114119

Almost like this group is a hive mind or something with no care for logicality, Wonder who admitted to that again?
CONSENUS EQUALSS FACTS to you dudes, it's why none of your arguments make any sense nor do they follow any internal consistency

here's the thread where the quote was mined from
https://onelastforum.com/threads/piccolo-daimao-vs-pein-rikudo.1924/page-2#post-85199

Kakuzu stomps Uvogin that's all I know. And sure if a community repeats a lie enough times people will start believing it.
No, The coomunity is above facts
So both are even at town level

you guys, Logic not mine lol

It's why you get dumbass statements like GIGATON rasengan

Despite the radius only being slightly larger then kakuzu

Same guy said, I used spacebattles logic
As it's all about defending the consensus as your own kin has

He still held this viewpoint even after me pointing out to him, that it was spacebattles who disagreed with me on cloud vs kirito

You guys will stick, your feet into the damn soil no matter what evidence comes your way and no matter what reason people give you as you are hiveminded people with no will of your own
You guys, Per your own words will just ignore me and not listen to anything as you are close minded and blind believers in the fandom's bullshit

You guys by your own words follow the consensus no matter what and will ignore anyone who disagrees, you are literal mindless sheep going by your group's statements

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No, The coomunity is above facts
So both are even at town level

you guys, Logic not mine lol

It's why you get dumbass statements like GIGATON rasengan

Despite the radius only being slightly larger then kakuzu

Same guy said, I used spacebattles logic
As it's all about defending the consensus as your own kin has

He still held this viewpoint even after me pointing out to him, that it was spacebattles who disagreed with me on cloud vs kirito

You guys will stick, your feet into the damn soil no matter what evidence comes your way and no matter what reason people give you as you are hiveminded people with no will of your own
You guys, Per your own words will just ignore me and not listen to anything as you are close minded and blind believers in the fandom's bullshit

You guys by your own words follow the consensus no matter what and will ignore anyone who disagrees, you are literal mindless sheep going by your group's statements
Can you stop crying for a second? I applaud you for having your own original opinions but if you have a retarded take it's a retarded take. Call a spade a spade. Can't help you there.

I have no idea what you're referencing here but I remember once you were saying Gaara Rescue Sakura > Sasori. Now is it hive mentality or simply proper interpretation of canon to say Sasori > Gaara arc Sakura? You coming up with your own contrived/outlandish take is a you problem.

For Cross VS it gets a bit more complicated I agree, people tend to blindly believe in the consensus without doing their own research because it's too much effort.

Gotta add, how you dudes get so damn bothered about stuff that normal humans would of just let go of
but you guys have been moaning sasori vs deidara for months ever since, I made you dudes look like idiots

Arent you the dude who thinks sasori loses to deidara, Like for calling yourselves ''debaters'' you sure cant handle debating people with different opinions to you almost like your not debaters and it's not about debating

It's sad too cause, Dudes like this resort to insulting me all cause he cant stand that he lost on a topic about fictional anime characters

this sasori thread was legit months before these dude's comment yet they so upset about disagreement of one singular dude that they cant get me out of their heads, it's so pathetic

thread started on april 11 and they still legit talk about the contents of the thread also me in general cause of it, I know im so amazing afterall
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sasori-vs-deidara.24577/

ZenZu

Gotta add, how you dudes get so damn bothered about stuff that normal humans would of just let go of
but you guys have been moaning sasori vs deidara for months ever since, I made you dudes look like idiots

Arent you the dude who thinks sasori loses to deidara, Like for calling yourselves ''debaters'' you sure cant handle debating people with different opinions to you almost like your not debaters and it's not about debating

It's sad too cause, Dudes like this resort to insulting me all cause he cant stand that he lost on a topic about fictional anime characters

this sasori thread was legit months before these dude's comment yet they so upset about disagreement of one singular dude that they cant get me out of their heads, it's so pathetic

thread started on april 11 and they still legit talk about the contents of the thread also me in general cause of it, I know im so amazing afterall
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sasori-vs-deidara.24577/
Never said that. I was arguing against your terrible logic in that thread.

I actually believed the entire time that Deidara had better feats than Sasori. But you were giving terrible arguments instead of actually just analyzing their feats. For some reason you were obsessed with Sakura.

Maybe it's you who needs to stop generalizing? You legit opened that thread already crying and making assumptions on what people will say before they even said a thing. Similar to this one.

Never said that. I was arguing against your really terrible logic in that thread.
Didt give a damn about that, you said
I was crying

I merely pointed out how on your side of things, your sect was moaning and bitching about me over one thread for a far longer period then any reasonable person would do

im a crybaby according to you, I merely made fun of your group which has been doing the same thing as you accuse me of except alot more petty
was never about sasori dude been done with that topic ever since that thread like never even made a point about the matter for the longest time, Used it as supporting evidence for different subject matters but that's more used as a example towards your behavioral rather then any point on the matter itself

but if you have a retarded take it's a retarded take. Call a spade a spade. Can't help you there.

I'll play
name one take of mine that's retarded and explain why it is

Never said that. I was arguing against your terrible logic in that thread.

I actually believed the entire time that Deidara had better feats than Sasori. But you were giving terrible arguments instead of actually just analyzing their feats. For some reason you were obsessed with Sakura.

Maybe it's you who needs to stop generalizing? You legit opened that thread already crying and making assumptions on what people will say before they even said a thing. Similar to this one.
This guy thinks that Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is just as strong as Serious Punch Squared. Don’t bother with him

This guy thinks that Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is just as strong as Serious Punch Squared. Don’t bother with him
Love for you to send, The screenshot of me saying that
Cause you cant, it does not exist

I even stated garou was stronger as of cosmic mode

your accusing me of random bs without proof all cause your still salty over me bodying you on boros vs blast
Lord boros still one shots the fodder and you can stay mad about that as you evidently are
Post automatically merged:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blast-vs-anime-boros.28447/page-2#post-3228100

The mf still on about the blast thing, To the point where he's making huge leaps in logic just to disingenuously accuse me things which he knows for a fact arent true

That thread still pisses these fandom dudes off till this day much like the sasori thread
Call themselves debaters and are still thinking about threads made months prior all cause you cant stand differing opinions, ''Some debaters'' you guys are when you hate debate and only wanna talk to people within the same group as you

Sadly, for all this bitching and moaning. im still here and will still say boros beats blast so you stay salty about the matter till the day you die like losers or just accept that some people have different opinions to you

You can moan all you want, Wont do a fucking thing sadly
I can and will do as im to desire and there's nothing any of you morons can do about it

Last edited:
Love for you to send, The screenshot of me saying that
Cause you cant, it does not exist

I even stated garou was stronger as of cosmic mode

your accusing me of random bs without proof all cause your still salty over me bodying you on boros vs blast
Lord boros still one shots the fodder and you can stay mad about that as you evidently are

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blast-vs-anime-boros.28447/page-2#post-3228100

The mf still on about the blast thing, To the point where he's making huge leaps in logic just to disingenuously accuse me things which he knows for a fact arent true

That thread still pisses these fandom dudes off till this day much like the sasori thread
Call themselves debaters and are still thinking about threads made months prior all cause you cant stand differing opinions, ''Some debaters'' you guys are when you hate debate and only wanna talk to people within the same group as you

Sadly, for all this bitching and moaning. im still here and will still say boros beats blast so you stay salty about the matter till the day you die like losers or just accept that some people have different opinions to you

You can moan all you want, Wont do a fucking thing sadly
I can and will do as im to desire and there's nothing any of you morons can do about it
You used Blast being unable to contain Serious Punch Squared as proof he wouldn’t be able to contain Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

You used Blast being unable to contain Serious Punch Squared as proof he wouldn’t be able to contain Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon
If you paid attention to the thread and instead of just biasly asserting your viewpoint here then you would know that the argument was blast was below boros due to being afraid of planet lv attacks

Versus debaters are so biased to the fandom's viewpoint that they will strawman you and put words in your mouth all cause they cant stand people disagreeing with them, petty moyherf-ckers

Sad part about it, Too not only did he strawman the hell out of me cause again questioning the narratives makes fandom types seethe with rage but he ignored that the planet lv thing was not even my main argument, It was that blast scales to a member of boro's species but ofc he ignored that cause he couldt twist that around as much

Fandom types still the most disenegioius and ignorant humans to live, Well at least you guys are consistent with being wrong on nearly everything and being a dumb sheep

Bro quit bitching, nobody has a sect.
I think the word sect fits just fine for your group

a group with somewhat religious beliefs
Sounds like you guys honestly, You practice your faith in the consensus over known facts must like a typical bible scholar

People can have their own opinions
can but dont, You guys share all the same opinons
I can go to a discord, another forum and get 100s of people who all think the same way as you with belief in the community as the overarching reason in nearly every case

You're already defensive before even giving someone the chance to respond.
I let people respond on certain threads, but those are the ones with no hard leaning tbf
literally didt comment on this thread until it was pretty much dead as a example
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mecha-freeza-vs-namek-goku.30585/

Didt even reply on this one until some guy, Asked me a question
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/madara-vs-aizen.30494/

Did not even comment on this thread here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/how-strong-is-kiku.30457/#post-3304370

You are just cherry picking the threads with my hot takes and acting like it applies to everything

find it funny too like if you hate the hot take threads so much why not just comment on the threads which dont feature the hot takes
It's not my fault that the six threads with hot takes are the ones that get views and not any other thread of mine
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...dedge-blazblue-vs-karna-fate-apocrypha.30451/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-riddler-the-batman-vs-slade-teen-titans.29562/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zeta-dcau-vs-fugitoid-tmnt-2012.30443/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rma-and-nagisa-assassination-classroom.30198/

ZenZu

I think the word sect fits just fine for your group

a group with somewhat religious beliefs
Sounds like you guys honestly, You practice your faith in the consensus over known facts must like a typical bible scholar

can but dont, You guys share all the same opinons
I can go to a discord, another forum and get 100s of people who all think the same way as you with belief in the community as the overarching reason in nearly every case
Or maybe after reading or watching the series, majority of people came up with similar conclusions? Some of the takes you've argued sound pretty outlandish, it's not that people got together and decided on an opinion, they simply had opinions closer to each other, and it's you that is deviating the furthest from reality (for example in the Sakura > Sasori take).

find it funny too like if you hate the hot take threads so much why not just comment on the threads which dont feature the hot takes
It's not my fault that the six threads with hot takes are the ones that get views and not any other thread of mine
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...dedge-blazblue-vs-karna-fate-apocrypha.30451/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-riddler-the-batman-vs-slade-teen-titans.29562/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zeta-dcau-vs-fugitoid-tmnt-2012.30443/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rma-and-nagisa-assassination-classroom.30198/
Because those aren't popular topics.

Bro ignore theses people that you are whining about them.

I have debate stupid people before like anti-Mario fans who claim Mario died to turtle by touching and rpg games don’t counts.
‘You have ganondorf fans wank like yonko fans on steroid to explain why this guy beat bowser. Which in feats, even Mario literally low diff ganondorf

Or maybe after reading or watching the series, majority of people came up with similar conclusions?
Except that we both know, it's not this way
I have sent screenshots of people saying with100 percent certainty that it's not cause of watching the show but because they follow the fandom and you yourself even agreed, People act this way so why are now denying it. i know why, it's because it was an attack on the group which your apart of so you had to defend them regardless of how stupid it makes you look

You pretty much stated verbatim, that you agree with me and it's not about the shows but that most belilive in lies and follow consensus blindly which was one of my major critiques of versus coominity

Anyhow, Just going to state
you dont get every person verbatim saying the manga is canon and the anime is non canon trash just by watching or reading the product, That's something you would have to know other people to even argue about but turn your brain off and ignore your own prior statements, I suppose

t's not that people got together and decided on an opinion,

They did
and you dudes have admitted to it verbatim actually

it's you that is deviating the furthest from reality (for example in the Sakura > Sasori take).
You see your group as right on every matter and for me who opposes your group on nearly everything ofc it would come off that way to you

However reality being, I am right and you guys are wrong
I beat your sect on the first sasori vs deidara thread and im easily able to do it again as it's not beating literal retards who's whole argument for anything literally boils down to this rando motherfucker also agrees with me

Bro ignore theses people that you are whining about them.

I have debate stupid people before like anti-Mario fans who claim Mario died to Turow by touching and rpg games don’t counts.
‘You have ganondorf fans wank like yonko fans on steroid to explain why this guy beat bowser. Which in feats, even Mario literally low diff ganondorf
I mean mario galaxy alone has bowser like punch around planets kinda hard to imagine ganon doing that
I could see it as a stomp though my mind could be changed upon succifecent given there's not really a hard stance had by me on this matter as im not researched into the topic or as used to debating like boruto characters vs madara or sasori vs deidara

ZenZu

Except that we both know, it's not this way
I have sent screenshots of people saying with100 percent certainty that it's not cause of watching the show but because they follow the fandom and you yourself even agreed, People act this way so why are now denying it. i know why, it's because it was an attack on the group which your apart of so you had to defend them regardless of how stupid it makes you look

You pretty much stated verbatim, that you agree with me and it's not about the shows but that most belilive in lies and follow consensus blindly which was one of my major critiques of versus coominity

Well the canon non canon thing comes from the idea that anime can contradict the manga, so when it does this you have to choose 1 over the other. And in a manga discussion people will choose the manga which is written by the original author (now OPM has deviated from this, I don't know by how much since Murata seems to be taking over, however I think One is still credited as the writer so there's that).

Anyhow, Just going to state
you dont get every person verbatim saying the manga is canon and the anime is non canon trash just by watching or reading the product, That's something you would have to know other people to even argue about but turn your brain off and ignore your own prior statements, I suppose

They did
and you dudes have admitted to it verbatim actually

You see your group as right on every matter and for me who opposes your group on nearly everything ofc it would come off that way to you

However reality being, I am right and you guys are wrong
I beat your sect on the first sasori vs deidara thread and im easily able to do it again as it's not beating literal retards who's whole argument for anything literally boils down to this rando motherfucker also agrees with me
You sound like you're 12 rn. Often times people don't want to waste time with outlandish takes is all.

If someone came up to me and said, do you want to debate Boros vs Genos? I would tell them to fuck off.

People can form stupid opinion as they like . Let them form their opinion even they are stupid.
‘I ain’t convincing dragon ball superstard who think base super goku beat ssj4 gt goku .
Like @ZenZu says,
just forget these people and move on.