Speculations My greatest fear and the most likely outcome: a Looney Toons gag where Luffy makes Ryokugyu chase him

Alright.

I was crunching my brain, and I unfortunately think this is the most likely outcome of the setup at the end of 1053.

Ryokugyu will clash with Luffy and co a little bit, and at some point they’ll realize he’s unintentionally restoring Wano.

Then we’ll get a super cringe gag scene where Luffy Wiley-Coyote runs and Ryokugyu chases him all around Wano.

Then something will happen where Ryokugyu is interrupted and/or gives up.

In my nightmares there’s a Wiley Coyote scene where Aramaki runs off a cliff but doesn’t realize it until he’s like 20 feet over it and then falls onto the marine ship headed to Wano.
Aramaki can fly,he won't fall lol

Nah we’ve seen him imply toon force to others, he could totally do it to Aramaki and make him accidentally trip and/or yeet himself out of Wano

eugh
Post automatically merged:

We’ve already seen him use toon force on others
Yeah he used it on others but only while on G5 himself.

Alright.

I was crunching my brain, and I unfortunately think this is the most likely outcome of the setup at the end of 1053.

Ryokugyu will clash with Luffy and co a little bit, and at some point they’ll realize he’s unintentionally restoring Wano.

Then we’ll get a super cringe gag scene where Luffy Wiley-Coyote runs and Ryokugyu chases him all around Wano.

Then something will happen where Ryokugyu is interrupted and/or gives up.

In my nightmares there’s a Wiley Coyote scene where Aramaki runs off a cliff but doesn’t realize it until he’s like 20 feet over it and then falls onto the marine ship headed to Wano.
Luffy counter-absorbs Greenbull's entire nutrition by sucking his roots like a bunch of straws.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why does this feel actually plausable
It sounds so much like Oda to do somethin like that
All I know is that if it does happen it'll be a very entertaining spoiler thread
:saden:

Rokugyu will clash with Luffy and co a little bit, and at some point they’ll realize he’s unintentionally restoring Wano.

Then something will happen where Ryokugyu is interrupted.
This will most likely going to happen