Speculations My greatest fear and the most likely outcome: a Looney Toons gag where Luffy makes Ryokugyu chase him

Alright.

I was crunching my brain, and I unfortunately think this is the most likely outcome of the setup at the end of 1053.

Ryokugyu will clash with Luffy and co a little bit, and at some point they’ll realize he’s unintentionally restoring Wano.

Then we’ll get a super cringe gag scene where Luffy Wiley-Coyote runs and Ryokugyu chases him all around Wano.

Then something will happen where Ryokugyu is interrupted and/or gives up.

In my nightmares there’s a Wiley Coyote scene where Aramaki runs off a cliff but doesn’t realize it until he’s like 20 feet over it and then falls onto the marine ship headed to Wano.
I would love to see that happening just to see you guys think about how 'childish' writing while throwing tantrums in a most 'childish' way.
Post automatically merged:

facts : NO ONE LIKES TOON FORCE LUFFY
Who is this 'no one' ? There is never literally a thing with 100% hate or 100% like. Speak for yourself. Don't speak for others.
Post automatically merged:

nope you are wrong i like that :D because it is damn funny lol , i read one piece mostly for its comedy :D and it is his power so why not :D
many other abilities are just as unrealistic as toon force.
Peak comedy is people accept unrealistic beams from swords which has no magical powers and yet cry over looney toons.

The problem with thinking that the alliance will get stomped by an Admiral is that it already happened at Shaboady. We’re retreading old grounds. It’s especially unlikely that it will happen again after Luffy’s officially declared a Yonko.

Alright.

I was crunching my brain, and I unfortunately think this is the most likely outcome of the setup at the end of 1053.

Ryokugyu will clash with Luffy and co a little bit, and at some point they’ll realize he’s unintentionally restoring Wano.

Then we’ll get a super cringe gag scene where Luffy Wiley-Coyote runs and Ryokugyu chases him all around Wano.

In my nightmares there’s a Wiley Coyote scene where Aramaki runs off a cliff but doesn’t realize it until he’s like 20 feet over it and then falls onto the marine ship headed to Wano.
That would be ridiculously funny... I am probably one of the few people who will enjoy it... Luffy as Road Runner, Ryokugyu/Coleen as Wile E. Coyote...

Alright.

I have presented a similar scenario in my thread about Greenbull in Wano, but I think Luffy will just drag him through Wano.

Majority of One Piece fans in 2022 are over 20 years old. But meeh, Oda keeps writing for kids under 14. I hope sales keep dropping drastically, maybe Shonen Jump will wake up.

Fans of the Fantastic Four (Kid, Law, Zoro and Sanji) who think one of them will face Ryokugyu, will take another L for Luffy:josad:
Why would Oda change his manga just because his starting fanbase is older? lol. People acting as if OP should get edgier just because of the older fans.

Why would Oda change his manga just because his starting fanbase is older? lol. People acting as if OP should get edgier just because of the older fans.
Because sales are going down and 18 year olds dig deep into things and don't smile at childish, sloppy content. Not most teenagers like Luffy, let alone adults. In high school a lot of my friends don't like One Piece because it's too childish, if teenagers think that, why not improve the content for the majority of today's aged audience over 20? Just don't give it all the prominence, all the skills, 90% of the fights and the best fights are all Luffy's, is it that hard?

So, rephrasing your question, why not improve the content and make it less childish?

Hopefully it doesnt happen
Luffy running across Wano will happen :D Oda get Aramaki to Wano just because of his DF, or you say he got his DF just because of Wano. and Luffy is the one who will rescue Wano and make every one has enough to eat, when he leaves , that was his promise Aramaki might be the one who has the DF but Luffy will be the one who force him to use it on that large scale by running in purpose, Aramaki will be the dumbest admiral , so he will be tricked.

Alright.

Sounds like something Lolda favors, tbh. :catcry:

I don't think so, i think greenbull is the first admiral that we will see him get beaten not will be trashed but he will get beaten, specially after that talk of akainu that saying to him to not do anything till the help Comes. And greenbull was moving in his back with to much of confidence, Luffy stop from running from dressrosa and the alliance who taking him off, i think Luffy will beat the admiral and make wano his authority that will make government not wanting to enter to it

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
there is a difference between being edgy and being extremely ridicoulous
FACT : Lucci vs Luffy is the best fight in One Piece and it's edgy as fuck
one piece was always ridiculous. saying FACT doesn't make something a fact