My Hero Academia - Chapter 241: Answer the Interview Questions!

Rate The Chapter:

• Blew My Mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Average

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 241
Title:
Answer the Interview Questions!

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We are back to the heroes, and a more soft and heartwarming side of the story. Some gags were fun : Bakugo's interview and everyone who trolled him.

I found Todoroki interview average humoristic wise, his inability to understand flirt or jokes were a little too forced.

Deku trained with black whip it is good, he can't do shit with it now (with control), but this is good I don't like if he had improved too much too quickly.

I like the Deika citizen (all under Meta liberation army (don't remember the new name)) who try to influence the society. Let's see if they can do it.

Endeavor recent feats hit everyone deeply and I like it.

This is internship time with who Deku will train this time ? Torino ? An other teacher ?

Did someone noticed All Mights look? I'm honestly shocked by that page. That guy looks like he's going to die in the next few chapters. Of course not out of the blue,I guess Shigaraki will reach his final goal and kill a extrem weakened All Might before Mydoria can prevent it. It's clear that All Might eventually must die for the plots sake,but that...I'm speechless.:pepehands:

Did someone noticed All Mights look? I'm honestly shocked by that page. That guy looks like he's going to die in the next few chapters. Of course not out of the blue,I guess Shigaraki will reach his final goal and kill a extrem weakened All Might before Mydoria can prevent it. It's clear that All Might eventually must die for the plots sake,but that...I'm speechless.
I'm shocked too. Poor All Might :feelscryingman:

I find really hilarious how the top 3 (Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki) are so bad with interviews, someone posted the panels on tumblr, i laughed so hard looking at them:

:suresure:

I'm looking forward for the new Internship, the last panel is obviously a foreshadowing of these three being the main focus in this new arc.
To be honest i was surprised Hori didn't went for these three the first time so i'm really excited for this opportunity.

The All Might part tho...the end is nearly here :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.