My Hero Academia - Chapter 242: Be Merry! Christmas!

Rate The Chapter:

• Plus Ultra!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Great

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Average

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 242
Title:
Be Merry! Christmas!

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The internship in Endeavor office will be awesome with the trio. Some huge shit will occur during that time and the young ones will have to step up their games.

The spy thing came back from nowhere so this might mean that something with the "spy" will occur soon or this information will be relevant soon.

How can a chapter be so adorable but also have a lot of interesting and questionable stuff happening there.

In one hand we have a Christmas party with Eri-chan basically stealing all the show, did you all see that little cute thing???

:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

Also really hilarious how each hat of the students has a personal detail related to their quirks x3

---

Now with the serious stuff.

Finally something about the traitor plot that is a clearly red herring.
Principal Nezu: None of them is the culprit.
All Might: "My students have the heart of a hero"
Principal Nezu with a shade in his face: "Yes, i know"

:wellwell:

Now the students are basically being forced to take the Internship and go to a literal war, things aren't looking good for hero society.

And of course the best for the end, Todoroki's proposal.
The arc started with these three in the cover and last chapter ended with these three too and now this, even if Midoriya and Bakugo reject at first, they will obviously end in the same team.

A lot of things can come out from this combo, for starters, these three are some way or another related to the LoV.
Midoriya-Shigaraki (i don't even need to say anything more).
Bakugo was kidnapped by them.
Todoroki-Dabi.

Now we add the participation of the no.1 hero.

There is no way this will end well :steef:

Called that shit son, I knew Midoriya and Bakugo would wind up under Endeavor for these internships lol.

Hype chapter!
I was not actually expecting Endeavor for all three of those blokes, especially Izuku.

For some reason I was originally thinking Izuku would have ended up with Miruko (the rabbit chick) to improve his both his kick based fighting style and his overall combat prowess. :kayneshrug:

Horakoshi is heading straight for the big guns instead with the current #1 Hero. Nice. :sadgrin:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I was not actually expecting Endeavor for all three of those blokes, especially Izuku.

For some reason I was originally thinking Izuku would have ended up with Miruko (the rabbit chick) to improve his both his kick based fighting style and his overall combat prowess. :kayneshrug:

Horakoshi is heading straight for the big guns instead with the current #1 Hero. Nice. :sadgrin:
Horikoshi is a “#1” kind of writer lol.

First major hero introduced is the number 1 Hero

UA is the number 1 Hero school

AFO is the number 1 strongest villain

Mirio is the number 1 student and closest to number 1 Hero

Endeavor then becomes number 1

Etc etc

It’s actually one of the things I dislike about his writing, he’s too quick to show us the “number 1” at everything lol.

I call it DBZ syndrome. Every single arc villain was the number 1 in the (insert limit here)

first the number 1 Saiyan in the universe when we find out that Goku is a Saiyan

Then Frieza the number 1 strongest in the universe when we find out about the universe

Then Cell the number 1 strongest from the future when we find out the future exists

Then mahjin Buu, number 1 of all time when we find out warriors from the past exist

Then Jiren the strongest from ALL universes as soon as we find out multiple universes exist

Horikoshi isn’t as bad as the gorillas that write DBZ but he does have an obsession with the “number 1 best/strongest” being in his manga at absolutely all times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.