• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 249
Title:
Todoroki-kun’s Hellish Home

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Looks like Horikoshi is finally going to conform what everyone already knows about Touya being Dabi lol.

I really enjoyed this chapter, the Todoroki family drama is one of the higher points of MHA imo, so it’s nice to be getting some focus on that.

More Endeavor is always a good thing
:absojustice:

Hot chapter...pun intended.

Overall I like the character development the other students receive in this manga. Endeavour is a much more layered and complex character than we were originally lead to believe.

The Toya Dabi resemblance is strong. Too strong to ignore. Hair is a different color but the same style just flipped to the opposite side. Strong flame weak constitution would explain Dabi's scars. I'm finally on the wagon.

I love that every one of the Todoroki siblings is dealing with Enji in their own way: Fuyumi chose to forgive him even tho is hard for her, Natsuo just can't do it and Shouto is in between the two; realistic if you ask me.
Really emotional chapter.

I also loved Izuku's words, in one hand he tell Shouto he's so kind and this is why he might be waiting for a moment to finally forgive his father BUT if he came to the conclusion that he just can't forgive him, that's also fine (i see some people mistook this as something Bakugo said tho...lol).

I read a lot of people complaining about Bakugo in this chapter and i'm just like "but why?" x'), for real, did these people not saw all the tension? His comments were necessary *sigh*

And lastly...Dabi was so cute when he was child :myman:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Hot chapter...pun intended.

Overall I like the character development the other students receive in this manga. Endeavour is a much more layered and complex character than we were originally lead to believe.

The Toya Dabi resemblance is strong. Too strong to ignore. Hair is a different color but the same style just flipped to the opposite side. Strong flame weak constitution would explain Dabi's scars. I'm finally on the wagon.
I really enjoyed the new color style

Status
Not open for further replies.