• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Fantastic chapter. So, Gigantomachia is definitely coming into effect but Hori is letting the heroes whittle down on the PLF before having that monster wreck them. Not sure I like the fact the PLF is being brushed aside so casually, the heroes are seeming very OP here. And poor, poor ReDestro. He deserved better.

Hawks, Twice and Dabi... Wow. So, again, I'm confident Hawks did kill Best Jeanist. His devotion to this cause is absolute, and the fact he was about to kill Twice is definitely gonna earn him zero mercy points from Dabi. Excited to see where it goes.

The Heroes have definitely gotten stronger in the last month or two, since Hawks advised Endeavor, Good chapter overall.

Tho Hawks got taken out too fast, for a no2 Hero. Maybe since all his fangs were used up to confront Twice, and Dabi fire burning em might also be a weakness for Dabi to exploit.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Some things I like about the chap and some thing I don't like.

I like :

- every Tamaki panel is good : his centaur chimera is dope (it also means he ate horses). He also have horns but the best thing is that he stomps villains with pineapple lol
His punchline was nice too (Fat gum / Tamaki duo is good).

- Hawks / Twice situation : I really like their "fight", Hawks is really a bad match up for Twice but in real we don't really care about the fight itself. Emotions of the fight are more important : Twice is broken because he "betrayed" his only friends one more time and hate himself for that and Hawks even if he doesn't want to stop Twice had to do that and did it. I still don't know if Hawks would have killed Twice but it is not impossible.

This moment was really good.

- I like Giganto hype : the guy is more and more a monster and I think that currently he is the strongest player in the verse.

Things I don't like :

- I already said it but i am not a fan that Re Destro (that I like a lot) is getting clowned. I am ok for him to be pushed back because of Toko great power but the prosthetics break was maybe a little too much.

The guy had a huge portrayal against Shigi I don't want him to end as a second rate villain or an hype tool.

- For now the heroes are stomping the villains a bit too easy. I know the tides will turn but I want blood lol.

- I know Hawks moment is not finished yet , I don't want him to be take down too quickly

N

NeutralWatcher

Great chapter.

Re Destro is disappointing. I expect a lot from him. It took Tomura to awaken his power to defeat him and now Fumikage easily defeats him like that.

My opinion is Fumikage has environment advantage. Since the place is dark, his shadow becomes even larger.
Also Re Destro quirk depends on the stress he accumulates. Maybe he doesn't accumulate enough stress to empower his giant form but even then Fumikage compliments him that Re Destro is strong enough to take on his Ragnarok. I think Re Destro will come back later with higher stress he accumulates after he sees his subordinates get beaten.

Hawk vs Twice is the moment why Hawk is number 2 hero. He easily dominates Twice though Twice quirk also has drawback that more double he creates, the less durable his doubles will be.

Also we will see Dabi's full strength. If he can keep up or even defeat Hawk, he probably will become 1 of major antagonist later on. Dabi quirk is also Hawk's weakness. He can just easily burn Hawk's feathers. Maybe this will become Hawk's last moment. Hopefully not. Let's see how Hawk overcomes this quirk disadvantage he has to Dabi's quirk.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
lol instead of explosion I think Re Destro quirk is probably very suitable for Bakugo.
I don't think Bakugo is calm and disciplined enough to stock is anger, rage, fear etc Bakugo is a guy who explodes right away and doesn't control his emotions or put his emotions in check. If he is angry he will rage immediately and won't let this emotion builds up inside him and grow.

Stress quirk allows you to stockpile your stress and liberates it into power.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
I really enjoyed this chapter, some of my favorite characters are stepping up to wHoop some ass.

Tamaki is confirmed to be a Sidekick for Fatgum's Agency, good for him lol. Fatgum encourages him constantly which is what Tamaki needs to fulfill his potential and become a top hero. And his Chimera forms are always hype lol.

Tokoyami is a freaking champion dude. He wasn't kidding when he told Aizawa that he had improved on all fronts lol, my man can now not only seemingly utilize Dark Shadow's Full power and control it, but he can also send full power Dark Shadow flying out of his body like he can with weakened Dark Shadow:

And of course, he's already overpowering Re-Destro which is just a crazy feat for a damn First Year student.

And to top it all off, he's using Dark Shadow as an intel gatherer as well?

Oh man. This shit is fully warranting a Tokoyami Avatar.

And lastly, this page here with Hawks is really BA:

I would like to think that Hawks isn't about to lose to Dabi but...I don't see how Hawks wins that matchup lol.

Was a great chapter overall, certainly one of the more hype ones that we've gotten recently.

This was a really good chapter.

The most interesting part imo was definitely the bit between Twice and Hawks. It touched on the grander conflict between Heroes & Villains in this story as well as Deku's overall role in it.

It's rather simple but essentially what this society needs is a Hero who cares. Not a Hero who simply puts down the opposition and crushes his opponents. Caring about others is the most important quality a Hero should have and this society has kinda forgotten that. So it'll be up to Deku to remind everyone of that. Making sure that Heroes get back to actually being Heroes.

Other than that the Villains keep showing why they're my favorite characters. I love whenever they're on screen far more than any of the Heroes.

I'm glad that we're getting to see the growth of the students and all but I really wanna get back to Mirko. Like, bring back my Caramel Bunny Goddess please. lol.

But lastly with the way the story is progressing it seems like we're headed for a "fall" for the Heroes. Things are going too well which means something drastic is going to happen that might cause this raid to end in disaster.

This was a fun chapter to read, seeing Suneater in action again was pretty cool to see and the clash between Re-Destro and Dark Shadow was also cool. However it was a bit disappointing seeing Re-Destro getting pushed back at the end, maybe if he had his legs or a more better mechanical legs then then there is a slight good chance he wouldn't have been pushed back.

Also I really enjoyed the scenes with Twice and Hawks, I like Hawks and he's one of my favorite pro heroes but during that whole scene Hawks felt more like the villain than Twice. Thankfully Dabi came just in time to save Twice and I really like that panel of Hawks being hit by Dabi's flames, I don't see Hawks being taken down that easily but I do see him eventually being defeated and then killed.

This chapter was amazing.

Tbh, though, I just can't see Hawks getting killed yet. Simply because Tokoyami is there and could be the one saving him, although Hawks will more than likely be out of commission for good after that fight. Dabi I see getting taken down by Endeavour just to get that Touya reveal we are all waiting for and ultimately Shoto will save both him and Endeavour and they will retreat.

Overall I don't see either side really winning or losing this, rather that clash causing some sort of stalemate which gives both heroes and villains time for further development.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
This chapter was amazing.

Tbh, though, I just can't see Hawks getting killed yet. Simply because Tokoyami is there and could be the one saving him, although Hawks will more than likely be out of commission for good after that fight. Dabi I see getting taken down by Endeavour just to get that Touya reveal we are all waiting for and ultimately Shoto will save both him and Endeavour and they will retreat.

Overall I don't see either side really winning or losing this, rather that clash causing some sort of stalemate which gives both heroes and villains time for further development.
Endeavour is showing more and more what he is made of.

I think that body helps a lot lol. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.