• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
RIP Jin-Kun :josad:

It sucks to say this, but dying saving his comrades is the perfect end to his character arc.

Dabi knowing Hawks' real name adds more fuel to the Toya theorists. I personally stopped caring about Dabi's true identity as it just kept getting teased to annoyance. But maybe this will add a fresh new twist to the reveal.

Hawks is getting more and more grey as every chapter passes by. I hope we don't see fried chicken Hawks soon :catcry:

fuck hawks. He's actually a scumbag, I hope Dabi burns him to death. The more you look at hawks, the more you realize that he is legitimately a bad person.

he killed Jeanist to infiltrate the league. We know he did this because we see him pull a feather sword on jeanist, Jeanist then disappears, and we later see Hawks handing over his body to Dabi. If Jeanist was alive he'd be involved in the raid somehow.

He killed Twice despite having absolutely no reason to. He himself admits that Twice was already injured, all hawks needed to do was knock him out. He could have just smacked him with the flat side of his feather and he would have been taken care of. What Hawks did to twice is similar to the police shooting a man who is running away.

Like could you imagine batman doing this to someone? Spiderman? Even izuku or all might. They don't kill unless they absolutely need to, and Hawks didn't need to kill twice.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
What the fuck man lol, I can’t believe Twice was killed in such an arbitrary way lol. Wtf Hawks? What a shitstain lol.

And people say he killed Jeanist too? I must’ve missed that..what the hell is Horikoshi doing with this character? Lol

Dabi needs to incinerate this ass hole ASAP. Lol
Hawks is 100% brainwashed by the Hero Association that raised him. He's gonna be one of those, "For the greater good" types.

As upset I am at Twice dying, it at least makes sense in the universe. Dude was a huge threat and up against someone willing to do anything like Hawks, it makes sense what the outcome would be. Just hope Hori gives the rest of the League (Dabi/Compress) more development now. Most of it went to Twice or Toga before.

Hawks isn’t a bad guy like people are making out of him. He is just doing his job. He even admits it himself that β€œUs heroes are the real scum”. I’m sure we’re gonna get to see his β€œI’m a victim too” card soon. By looking how Dabi is cornering him, it shouldn’t take long before he is down and out.

The best thing about MHa is how they show even bad guys have compassion among them. Unlike your regular Shōnen where bad guys only care for themselves and friends/ families words don’t even exist for them. (RIP Twice)
Go PLUS ULTRA..!!

Yeah, no, as much as Hawks has a reason to go down now after that I kinda think he will last for a few more arcs. Thing is Hero Society needs a reform. And for Hawks this whole thing is like a moment of realization how far "heroes" can fall. Something people need to realize before change can be done. Which is why I feel like nobody is winning this clash. Because both sides are equally "evil" in this. Heroes need to go back to being heroes like the OfA users and their friends and heroes like Sir, Togata and Snatch. Endeavour can be the perfect symbol for hero redemption and that's what the MHA Society needs rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.