• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Mirko is a savage, and given the color cover she will loose her arm and her leg but will replace them with mechanical ones.

And we can clearly see that the HE are really stronger now than in the beginning, if she had faced the 5 awakened HE she would have been killed.

And Dabi was quite a savage with Hawks.

And Twice is dead confirmed...

Horikoshi is just going to keep dragging out this Dabi reveal, isn't he?
yeah it is dragged for a long time now, like the traitor thing.

I hope those revelations will deliver.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Damn, what an amazing chapter!

We are finally getting what looks to be the introduction to Dabi’s backstory! It’s too bad that it seems rather obvious who he is at this point tho.

Tokoyami saving Hawks at the same time as Endeavor saving Mirko was awesome. Next chapter is going to be lit! (Pun intended)

I got a bad Feeling About shigaraki...he will probably wake up Right before Miruko hits his ''bottle'' XD don't know how it's called.
If i remember correctly he stil needed around 20% and didn't this Transformation needed 1 month or a few months? So he can't be at 100% Right? But he was already OP before the Transformation...if he can kill Endeavor this will be BS...

I got a bad Feeling About shigaraki...he will probably wake up Right before Miruko hits his ''bottle'' XD don't know how it's called.
If i remember correctly he stil needed around 20% and didn't this Transformation needed 1 month or a few months? So he can't be at 100% Right? But he was already OP before the Transformation...if he can kill Endeavor this will be BS...
Well, foiling the villains' plan was why Hawks was there, was it not? So I wouldn't be surprised if they forced the villains to retreat tbh. Thing is we still have to get Shinsou joining the class and you can't have that when there is no class anymore, so the heroes might actually win this war O_O.

Indeed confirmed Dabi is bad opponent for Hawks from start, and tbh i came out liking Hawks more in last few chapters, i didnt care for him much before.
Tokayami and Endeavor arriving at right moments, :steef:

Bt i dont think Hawks is now coming out of this alive, Dabi revealed his secrets to him, that usually means he is goner.
Tho nothing is confirmed, maybe Hawks will survive and reveal it to us at a very crucial moment.

And i am not Mirko fan, but she did good, against so many of em, and using legs when he couldn't move her arms. Her attitude makes her, a fine Hero.

And those April fool spoilers, Shigaraki killed Bakugo:milaugh:
I am waiting to see how much the trio has improved in these last months, especially Deku.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Thanks for adding the other link! Works great!

Man.. Hawks 100% is living. His history with Endeavor, the possibility he killed Jeanist, there's too much going on for Hawks to die here. You can't just snip him and all the plots he's connected towards. Hawks is gonna be the one to drop the Dabi bomb, and it's gonna change how he thinks of Endeavor (and society, I suppose).

Also... Just, let's talk about Dabi. Jesus Christ. The spoilers made it sound worse, that Dabi legit didn't care for anyone else. But here it sounds like he's still just. . Neutral, I don't get the impression he cares deeply for any of them. They serve his purpose and that's fine, otherwise he's fine with them dying.

Mirko might die lmao. Kicking Shiggy awake is probably the biggest death flag. Endeavor's here to fight the powering up High Ends, I guess other heroes shouldn't be far behind then. So they likely won't go. But the bunny might lose another limb.

N

NeutralWatcher

Great chapter.

As I thought no way Horikawa will kill Miruko. She is a popular female character which will gain interest of more readers if she is alive. We also haven't seen Miruko's flashback unlike Twice and Nighteye who died. Twice had special bond with Toga while Nighteye had special bond with Mirio but Miruko doesn't have bond with any special bond with characters in the story. If Miruko survive I think Miruko will train Froppy since their quirks are similar.

From Hawk's statement in this chapter I think Hawk can defeat Dabi. He said he is weak to fire user and he will defeat fire user before fire user uses his/her quirk. Dabi gained an upperhand against Hawk due to surprise attack. I think if it were an open and fair battle, Hawk might win. He is way faster than Dabi. Before Dabi can light his hand with fire Hawk can launch an attack on Dabi. I guess this is similar to Mifune vs Hanzo from Naruto. Before Hanzo could use his jutsu, Mifune used his iai attack to intercept Hanzo.

It's also clear Horikawa drags on Dabi's reveal. Instead of Endeavor rescuing Hawk, Horikawa made Endeavor saving Miruko instead while made Tokoyami saving Hawk but I think there is a good side in this. We can finally see Tokoyami vs Dabi. We can see how strong Tokoyami and how big his growth is under Hawk's guidance. But I think he won't last long since his quirk is also a bad match up with Dabi's quirk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, with Miruko being shown having prosthetic arms I guess she will pull through. Especially since Enji is there now, too. Guess that the Heroes might win this now, but it will be a huge blow to society because not only did they sneak a Hero into the villain ranks, but said hero also killed another human being in that raid which is the embodiment of villainy. They demonstrated they're not any better than the villains they fight. The villains are portrayed as the victims there. And this is where the reform of society can start, under Endeavour, the symbol of redemption and Deku&Co., the new "true" heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.