My Hero Academia - Chapter 272: Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yikes man. The Heroes took a terrible blow here. With Gigantomachia helping him, stopping Shigaraki is going to be nearly impossible. That one scene with Crust was a tough one lol.

Deku using 45% of OFA was very hype. Heโ€™s come quite a long way since the early series lol.

Excited for next chapter.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

Crust.......

Nooooooo !

Crust was the easiest guy to dust : somewhat strong somewhat known but not too strong and not too known : with this Hori can show that even great heroes can be killed even if he protects the real ones.

But great chapter ! Shiggy was on fire and at the same time extremely casual lol : the way one for all talked about him he is quite hyped ! He comes back OP

Deku at 45% was a surprise but this is likely only for shoot air style, don't think he can full cowl at 45%. And legs are stronger than arms. But this still shows that he improved a lot.

And even old Gran Torino is still a really impressive hero. The guy is badass.

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Crust's death was in the blink of an eye, I'd say that nonchalant portrayal signifies how trivial it is for Awakened Shiggy to just kill everyone. It'll be interesting to see how they'll survive this.

Also did Pixie-Bob just die? :feelscryingman:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wonder which route Horikoshi choose for Shigaraki. Will he be that stupid Villain? LOL I'm up and I'm crazy time to destroy this city or he will do this more calmly yet still destructively.

Well, not like the Heroes are completely defenseless tbh.

Kurogiri hard counters Shigaraki since he can't decay a warp gate.

Eri is the perfect counter, same goes for Mirio, actually, since everything just slips through him.

And don't forget Deku who is basically another counter.

Feels like there can be ways to actually save the Heroes, however, the city will be destroyed and a lot of civilians will get killed. For some reason I doubt the students will go to the US, but given the huge blow Shiggy just dealt hero society the next year at UA will be more than rough for Deku and the other students.

Well, not like the Heroes are completely defenseless tbh.

Kurogiri hard counters Shigaraki since he can't decay a warp gate.

Eri is the perfect counter, same goes for Mirio, actually, since everything just slips through him.

And don't forget Deku who is basically another counter.

Feels like there can be ways to actually save the Heroes, however, the city will be destroyed and a lot of civilians will get killed. For some reason I doubt the students will go to the US, but given the huge blow Shiggy just dealt hero society the next year at UA will be more than rough for Deku and the other students.
Why Kurogiri tho ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
A lot of people gonna be disappointed with Shigaraki's character I can smell it from the future. Not only he has tons of quirks, he still has decay. This is too overpowered to handle and a lot of mangakas f'd up their overpowered character. I hope Horikoshi will find some decent way to utilize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.