• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I was like hmm nice showing from Endeavor he didn't get one-shotted.
Meanwhile, Shigaraki while holding no. 1 Hero: DEEEEEEEEEEEKUUUUUUUU WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!! Oh, find ya.
Amazing chapter.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I always love it when artists incorporate panel gutters into the chapter events. In this case, it gives the attack an added sense of force. I honestly think artists don't use this tool enough. Sure if it's overused, it could take the reader out of suspension of disbelief, but I'd like to see them try it more. I think they're all talented enough to pull it off.

Shiggy holding his own against Endeavor while nonchalantly planning his next target, it's scary.

Great scene between Deku and Bakugo. Bakugo's development has been pleasantly surprising throughout the series. I'm happy they decided on this edgy babyface rival route rather than the "Sasuke" full heel turn route.

The next few chapters are about to be epic. Endeavor, Deku, Bakugo vs Shiggy and Giga :steef:

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
:steef:
Pure hype chapter. Endeavour actually putting in mad fuccking work. Shiggy be mashing them multiple quirks. The duo about to arrive on the scene.

And as always
BAKU๐Ÿ about to pop off
I thought this at first too but do you actually realize that Shigaraki doesn't care about Endeavor and wonders where he can find Deku xD?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Bruh.
Shigaraki wants to steal One For All

What the fuck, if that happens jesus christ
Don't think this will ever happen. The worst case will be that one bullet hit Deku and he loses one of his quirk (float or one of the other) but I don't think the probabilities are high

I don't think a AFO user can use the OFA especially with the past holders staying there guarding the power. Don't think they will allow that

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Don't think this will ever happen. The worst case will be that one bullet hit Deku and he loses one of his quirk (float or one of the other) but I don't think the probabilities are high

I don't think a AFO user can use the OFA especially with the past holders staying there guarding the power. Don't think they will allow that
I know he won't steal OFA but he will dam sure try. And knowing how important OFA is i can def see Bakugou biting the dust maybe. I am 99% sure someone will bite the dust to protect OFA

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I know he won't steal OFA but he will dam sure try. And knowing how important OFA is i can def see Bakugou biting the dust maybe. I am 99% sure someone will bite the dust to protect OFA
I don't think Hori will have the guts to kill Bakugo but yeah Bakugo saying that he wants to take Shiggy is a red flag. If Bakugo dies story wise it will be quite good : the effect on Deku etc

About the OFA i don't think this is possible to steal it , it has to be given.

Bakugo vs Shigaraki is like vegeta vs perfect cell

A mismatch let's be honest even Deku gets destroyed

If Endeavor cant do anything then it's not these students that will do something :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Eh, Endeavor stomped Shigaraki, basically. Had he known about his multiple quirks Shiggy would be a goner now. As Shiggy himself would say, he now has max equipment and max abilities, but he is still on Level 1 when it comes to experience and mastery of his new power. He's just like Deku after he received OfA from All Might, he has all that great power, but realizing his full potential needs time. And after that time, both sides will be fully prepared for the final showdown. I wouldn't put it past Hori if he introduced a time skip now.

Status
Not open for further replies.