• Bad

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
So Shiggy without any quirk is still mad strong even if he is less strong than All Might. But being a bit less strong than All Might means that you are stronger than nearly anyone else.

Okay so those new beasts are HE but not complete, the dog and the one at the right looks fine.

The Doc saying that Shiggy becomes smarter and smarter is nice too. And Shiggy doing the victory pose lol, nice troll.

Great chapter. Deku and Baku vs Quirkless Shiggy will be cool next week.

But with Shiggy, a bunch of very powerful HE, and Giganto I don't see how the heroes will win. It is the bad guy era now !

wtf..No.1 Hero..??!!:kayneshrug:
But in all honesty it is Shigaraki who received crazy growth in his side and also turned out to be more smarter and deadlier than we have expected him to be. I'll be damn mad if Deku/ Kachhan can stall him..
Seeing the situation in hand, I too thought of Prime Might being resurrected for one last time for the one last fight. Only he can be the savior for them. And him dying in the process like the Future Sight of Sir Night Eye told will be really hard to watch. But more importantly we will miss out on All Might and Stain interaction panels..!!

I don't want Eri to bring back Prime AM. I don't want Eri to be a saviour machine
With the awakening of New AFO, we need someone to trigger Deku into fully unlocking his OFA too. By witnessing the greatness of OFA and All Might it can be achieved (imo). All Might must be back into the front line to show the kids how it's done for one last time. I don't want Eri to be involved but still...

I just want to witness Hitoshi Shinsou rising xD. Seriously, if the opponent is too strong, just find a way to use the opponent's weapons against them. Which Shinsou can do since Machia answers to Shigaraki's voice and Shinsou has a voice modifying device.
I'm glad people still remember him..He can do so many things with his Quirk and help out in so many ways..

Lol this is an humiliation lmfaoo
Shigaraki is pretty much the madara of mha at this point
Shigaraki right now is a insane good villian, he was it before too but right now you can feel his insane power and know when this guy going serious, nothing gonna be left.
Let be honest Shigaraki didnยดt use any powerful or his strongest attack yet, he just kicking around just by his physical strenght who is on the lvl of AllMight which show how insane Shiggy became. Endevour isnยดt a any match up for him, he would rekt him so hard if he would focus on him. In the moment when Aizawa is out of the game, nothing will stop Shiggy now, nothing outside of All Might himself if he get help by Eri. I love right now the chapters and I hope Shiggy beat down Deku and Bakugo into the ground and show them the different in power.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I'm sorry but if you think Eri will restore All Might or Shinsou controlling Giganto thats just silly as fuck.

All Might being restored would be the dumbest thing that can happen ATM. It has been stated just this chapter that Shigi isnt equal to Prime All Might so Prime All Might being there would just destroy everyone. That will never happen. Plus this is not All Mights story, it is Deku's. And Eri isnt even close to controling her power like that

Shinsou controlling Giganto with Shigis voice is fucking dumb. First of Shinsou cant fly or any of sorts. It has been said that only heroes that can avoid ground should.make their way there. Shinsou to my knowledge isnt even there where shigi is. So if Shinsou isnt even close to Shigi how will he copy his voice??? And lets say Shinsou is there, and lets say he copies Shigi's voice. Shigaraki is right there to nulify Shinsou's commands to Machia. And combine that with the fact Shinsou doesnt have much mobility he would be a sitting dick abd just another person you have to babysit.

Neither All Might Prime nor Shinsou will happen. It is cheap plot device to turn the tables and Horikoshi is smart enough to know better than that

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm sorry but if you think Eri will restore All Might or Shinsou controlling Giganto thats just dumb as fuck.
I don't believe this but just dropped this as a theory.

They have no fucking chance of winning if they don't run away from Japan at this point.

Endeavor was never and never will be on All Might's level.

Prime Might and AFO were City Busters at minimum.

The last possibility I see is to use OFA the same way as in the latest movie.

Shigaraki right now is a insane good villian, he was it before too but right now you can feel his insane power and know when this guy going serious, nothing gonna be left.
Let be honest Shigaraki didnยดt use any powerful or his strongest attack yet, he just kicking around just by his physical strenght who is on the lvl of AllMight which show how insane Shiggy became. Endevour isnยดt a any match up for him, he would rekt him so hard if he would focus on him. In the moment when Aizawa is out of the game, nothing will stop Shiggy now, nothing outside of All Might himself if he get help by Eri. I love right now the chapters and I hope Shiggy beat down Deku and Bakugo into the ground and show them the different in power.
Tbh he's easily the most threatening villain that mha has atm
He's just playing with the heroes without using any quirks..It's crazy also i didn't like the idea of All might getting rewinded by Eri at but at this point they need it cause even with Aizawa here
Shigaraki stomped Endeavor and Ryukyu at the same time lol

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I don't believe this but just dropped this as a theory.

They have no fucking chance of winning if they don't run away from Japan at this point.

Endeavor was never and never will be on All Might's level.

Prime Might and AFO were City Busters at minimum.

The last possibility I see is to use OFA the same way as in the latest movie.
They will lose. Everything has led up to that. If Heroes win now it is GG, end of MHA

Status
Not open for further replies.