Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
So Bakugou dies protecting Izuku. Good riddance.

Maybe Bakugou woule apologize to Izuku before he dies.

Horikoshi doesn't play around. Beating Shigaraki with the cost of Bakugou one of main character seems worth it.
Bakugo dying here would indeed work as a great deal in the storytelling. It would also be the final push that Deku needs to be the Hero desired to be who protects everyone. But I highly doubt of that happening.

N

NeutralWatcher

Bakugo dying here would indeed work as a great deal in the storytelling. It would also be the final push that Deku needs to be the Hero desired to be who protects everyone. But I highly doubt of that happening.
They're heroes protecting civilians from villains after all not heroes playing heroes so the death of important character would make this war and Shigaraki as potential main villain have more threat.

Bakugo is annoying as fuck but he is also very entertaining compared to the boring thrash that is Deku it's a shame nox taku already spoiled his death with his mighty future sight it would have hit harder if i didn't expect it
Rip Bakugoat
If you really think Bakugo is gonna die i'm sorry to dissapoint you but Horikoshi doesn't have the balls

Bakugo probably won't die, however if Horikoshi wanted to kill him off, this would probably be the perfect way to do it. This chapter is essentially the completion of bakugo's character arc.

Bakugo started out as a selfish hero who only wanted to become a hero for the pride and prestige. He constantly bullied Izuku for putting himself in harms way despite being quirkless, and he didn't understand why Izuku cared so much about saving people.

Now, Bakugo is no longer the arrogant bully he used to be, he no longer hates and looks down on izuku; he views izuku as a friend and an equal and when izuku's life was in danger, he rushed to his aid without even thinking.
Post automatically merged:

next chapter, Izuku is going to use the 4th user's quirk and have some sort of transformation like Gon in hunter x hunter.

Little theory/prediction from me (and I don't know if something similar exists or not) but I think one of Deku's quirks is a regeneration related ability,

Otherwise the heroes will be defeated here and Deku will lose his arms (which we know is not going to happen). Regeneration ability will not just save Doku's arms but will also allow him to go all out. Also, if Deku would able to use that ability on others then he would be able to save Endover and Boku's lifes.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think there are 2 options for the 4th user's quirk and I will be pleasantly surprised if it's none of the ones I will mention.
Deadly quirk = Killing quirk or some sort of power exchange for lifespan.
Regeneration quirk.

The only problem for my second guess is why would All Might react so scared and all because of the Regeneration quirk?

Otherwise the heroes will be defeated here and Deku will lose his arms (which we know is not going to happen). Regeneration ability will not just save Doku's arms but will also allow him to go all out. Also, if Deku would able to use that ability on others then he would be able to save Endover and Boku's lifes.
Why won't this happen. There has to be consequences for Deku overusing 100%. He should lose his arms, and learn to fight like sanji.