My Hero Academia - Chapter 288 : Rescue !!! Takeo-san !

Rate the Chapter

• Plus Ultra !

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Great

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Average

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I really like the League's interactions. Some of the best in the series and better than most of the friendships in U.A.'s circles. So seeing Compress and Spinner try to stop Toga and Dabi continuing to reveal how much of an apathetic asshole he is... Just, pretty great.

Also, Skeptic's insults lmao. I'm warming to him. And I guess Compress might actually be an old man.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Giganto a 35m tall giant is going at 100km/h speed ?! this is insane !

Also Jeanist hype is great.
Jeanist is here !!

I liked how he was serious about his job and duty, pressing the pilot to go faster.

Jeanist also hyped Mirko speed comparig it to Hawks.

I really like the League's interactions. Some of the best in the series and better than most of the friendships in U.A.'s circles. So seeing Compress and Spinner try to stop Toga and Dabi continuing to reveal how much of an apathetic asshole he is... Just, pretty great.

Also, Skeptic's insults lmao. I'm warming to him. And I guess Compress might actually be an old man.
Yeah the LOV are great, good interactions and we can feel the bond between them, I am sure Dabi likes them too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Gotta say I really enjoyed this chapter!
The dialogue of Toga and what Spinner said to her were great.

Absolutely agree, the LOV's interactions are so great. They actually feel like a tight unit and have come such a long way. They've lost Magne and now Twice now too. Their wrath is gonna be something else!

Toga baiting and confronting Uraraka like that was so good, can't wait to see where this goes! Hopefully Tsuyu will come in clutch but let Uraraka have a solo fight and debate with Toga first. There's definitely going to be a battle of ideals, morals and what not.

Can't wait to see what Dabi is going to do too. Gonna be real interesting when he encounters Shoto. Dabi has shown he does feel some kind of empathy for losing people too, so I think deep down Magne's and Twice's deaths do affect him, it's just buried by his apparent stoic/sociopathic behaviour.

Great chapter buuuuuut it feels weird to see this now.

We've been seeing Heroes vs Shigaraki for so many chapters and now it's just changing to Toga vs Uraraka that feels like a secondary battle. I'm not saying that it's not going to be good but I feel that it would have been better seeing this before Deku vs Shigaraki since right now i'm more concerned with what's going to happen with them.

But anyways the chapter was great, seeing Uraraka using the wires and the LoV's interactions + Jeanist confirmed(?) alive was good.

Now I guess for the next chapters that while Toga and Uraraka are fighting Gigantomachia will arrive to where Shigaraki is. Jeanist may try to stop Gigantomachia but since he may not arrive in time i'm not sure so maybe he just go directly where Endeavor and the others are.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Boring chapter.

Sorry but I don't give a fuck about anyone but the main boys.

There is one instance when I would enjoy Uraraka but she'd need to pull off Chuuya. ( For those who read/watched Bungou ).

Mid Piece this weak sadly/

Jeanist is back!!!!!! That was actually cool.

I can't express how happy I am. All of these idiots saying that Hawks killed him for real.

Now the only thing is how did they fake that?

Twice was actually good? Listened to Hawks before?

or maybe Jeanist pulled of Doffy ish kind of thing? I mean he stopped his heartbeat and then pulled off a Reiner and stitched everything in him back in place and he came back?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Boring chapter.

Sorry but I don't give a fuck about anyone but the main boys.

There is one instance when I would enjoy Uraraka but she'd need to pull off Chuuya. ( For those who read/watched Bungou ).

Mid Piece this weak sadly/

Jeanist is back!!!!!! That was actually cool.

I can't express how happy I am. All of these idiots saying that Hawks killed him for real.

Now the only thing is how did they fake that?

Twice was actually good? Listened to Hawks before?

or maybe Jeanist pulled of Doffy ish kind of thing? I mean he stopped his heartbeat and then pulled off a Reiner and stitched everything in him back in place and he came back?
Im pretty sure Hori will explain that later why Jeanist is still alive after what AFO did to him.