Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ochaco is such a shitty heroine, her whole character revolves around Deku. Even in her fights her crush on Deku needs to be brought up. Speaking of her fight, that was very disappointing I expected a lot more.

It’s nice to see Nejire take the front lines against Shigaraki. She has gotten the least hype out of all the big 3, hopefully she does something here. I won’t expect much because we know how Horikoshi treats his female characters lol.

And the worst part of this chapter is the fact that Bakugo is now sidelined from a couple of stab wounds. Are you serious? When will Horikoshi ever give Bakugo a hype moment against a villain?

:lawsigh:
The end part of the chapter was great set up and has me excited for the next chapter.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
Okay chapter, interesting that Toga says she's been holding back. I look forward to seeing what she will do.

Finally the Ledge has arrived, next chapter should be fire!
Toga will become one of the strongest villains imo, Ochako might never manage to catch up, but regardless I think Midoriya will always protect Ochako and Toga will eventually be destined to loneliness. xd