Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Okay so I see why people don't like this. But I will try to explain this best I can because from the translation it seems weird

All For One imprinted himself into Shigaraki during quirk transformation because just like OFA - AFO carries the users within itself. AFO to Shigaraki is what All Might, Nana and others are to Deku. I believe if the tables were turned Deku could very well be taken over by former OFA users. It just makes sense

Now, onto AFO gaining control of Shigaraki. There is a glaring problem with this - If AFO took over Shigaraki's body - then who the hell is in AFO's body back in Tartarus? I reaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt AFO can exists at two places at once and have same quirk in 2 bodies. That would be insanely broken. So instead I believe that plot point will have to resolved. I have some theories like Shigaraki being in the body of AFO while AFO is in body of Shigaraki, or that Shigaraki is swallowed inside AFO. Either way i don't believe AFO can exist in 2 places at once. And i doubt AFO has full control of Shigaraki at this moment, maybe he will try to wrestle control. Either way its a plot point that will need A LOT of developing. And everything comes back to Tartarus

And finally Shigaraki asking for help. This HEAVILY reminds me of Darth Vader and Palpatine. If you remember, Darth Vader killed THOUSANDS of people, much more than Shigaraki and yet in the end he wrestled control of Palpatine and striked back. By no means that nullifies what Shigaraki has done, but at the end of the day he is just a kid swallowed, manipulated and terrorized by an evil master.

All in all i like the chapter. I know a lot of people will have a problem with this scenario but if you look at it more deeply it makes so much sense and opens up so much good stuff

Okay so I see why people don't like this. But I will try to explain this best I can because from the translation it seems weird

All For One imprinted himself into Shigaraki during quirk transformation because just like OFA - AFO carries the users within itself. AFO to Shigaraki is what All Might, Nana and others are to Deku. I believe if the tables were turned Deku could very well be taken over by former OFA users. It just makes sense

Now, onto AFO gaining control of Shigaraki. There is a glaring problem with this - If AFO took over Shigaraki's body - then who the hell is in AFO's body back in Tartarus? I reaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt AFO can exists at two places at once and have same quirk in 2 bodies. That would be insanely broken. So instead I believe that plot point will have to resolved. I have some theories like Shigaraki being in the body of AFO while AFO is in body of Shigaraki, or that Shigaraki is swallowed inside AFO. Either way i don't believe AFO can exist in 2 places at once. And i doubt AFO has full control of Shigaraki at this moment, maybe he will try to wrestle control. Either way its a plot point that will need A LOT of developing. And everything comes back to Tartarus

And finally Shigaraki asking for help. This HEAVILY reminds me of Darth Vader and Palpatine. If you remember, Darth Vader killed THOUSANDS of people, much more than Shigaraki and yet in the end he wrestled control of Palpatine and striked back. By no means that nullifies what Shigaraki has done, but at the end of the day he is just a kid swallowed, manipulated and terrorized by an evil master.

All in all i like the chapter. I know a lot of people will have a problem with this scenario but if you look at it more deeply it makes so much sense and opens up so much good stuff
I agree with this.

I think it's possible the AfO in Tartarus is just some leftover AfO, though. But I think the real AfO is in Tenko now.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And to people that think Heroes won or that vilains won - it was a tie

Heroes lost so so much. From some of top heroes to credibility and all around favor of people. I mean just look at how much damage Shigaraki and Machia did. You know damn well the public opinion won't be kind to heroes about it. And then the entire Endeavor and Hawks thing.
#1 is a former family abuser? Yeah no
#2 is a murderer? Yeah no
#3 BARELY managed to hold machia down due too all injuries from before
Mirko, Aizawa, Mountain Lady, Midnight, Kamui, Nejire and god knows who else... so many wounded heroes
Heroes got fucked

Vilains suffered losses too. From doctor to Twice and Compress possibly. Noumu's and other stuff

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Don't really know what to think. I prefer a Shiggy as main villain than OFA, but given Shiggy roots, his past, how OFA twisted him and used his hatred to mold him like he wanted, we always knew that Shiggy was maybe redeemable. But it gave me Obito vibes and I don't like that AT ALL !

Lets see how it is handled. Yeah AFO body is still in jail and Tartarus still a thing.

But for now I think the arc ended. We have now the aftermath : Gran Torino dying maybe, Hawks affair, Endeavor affair, Heroes affair.

We still need to know what the F happened to Destro and the others MLA. (Destro is likely fine).

That last page does not make me happy at all. I knew Horikoshi was going to go this route with Shigaraki smh. I hoped that he wouldn’t but that last page just destroyed all hope that I had. Shigaraki fans, your boy got done dirty. Already it’s being established that he’s just AFOs pawn and that Deku will have to save him. Lol pathetic.

Well this chapter proves imo, that in the end of the manga, Deku and Shigaraki will fight together against the final boss.
Something like in Naruto, where Naruto and Sasuke break the curse of fighting each other (Senju, Uchiha conflict) and become friends and beat the true evil of the world. Imo here will be the same thing with Deku and Shigaraki.