Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Next few chapters will be fire

To be more precise, Tartarus will be on fire

But still, his action in the past get exposed by touya and i think Jeanist got the credit of Gigantomachia lose.
Yeah, but even if his actions got exposed and even if he loses his position as no.1 hero I believe that he will stay in Japan, he probably doesn't plan to go anywhere.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Holy shit this chapter

3 Nomus died , 7 survived and Horikoshi said - Heroes were owned like its nothing
My god

Giganto detained is no biggy. I srsly doubt they can detain him for long
Compress is still alive yeaaaaa boiiiiiii
Edgeshot defeated Re-Destro but man look at Edgeshot, he is fucking sweat drop away from passing out
Geten rekt Cementos and vice versa
Trumpet who cares
You might think 16,200 people detained is a problem - it isn't - PLA originally had 116,516 members. They still have around 90k members active and executives

Now for heroes side

First right of the bat - PTSD. Heroes that survived are gonna suffer greatly from it and many will give up or worse
Midnight, Crust and 18 pro heroes were killed
Endeavor is done for
Hawks is done for
Izuku god help his limbs
And many many more

And on top of that
AFO WON'T GIVE THEM A MOMENT OF REST AND WILL ATTACK TARTARUS RIGHT OF THE BAT HOLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY
Also from the translation AFO doesn't plan on being in Shigi's body. He wants his original body but in meantime he will use Shigaraki's and help him a bit

Jesus Christ i am moist af

But even if he becomes a pro hero now I doubt he will be #1 immediately. I believe that in order to be in the ranks not only need to be stronger but also need to gain fame. Of course I believe that he will gain a lot of fame fast but it will take time to be in the top I guess

But maybe the society changes and they destroy the rankings thinking that the ranking is useless(which is true)

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
But even if he becomes a pro hero now I doubt he will be #1 immediately. I believe that in order to be in the ranks not only need to be stronger but also need to gain fame. Of course I believe that he will gain a lot of fame fast but it will take time to be in the top I guess

But maybe the society changes and they destroy the rankings thinking that they are useless(which is true)
Mirio being #1 doesn't mean much tbh
Yea he is strong against regular vilains but he lacks destructive power against likes of High Ends and such