Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
AFO and Shiggy relationship is still a mystery to me. For some moments I think he want his body and after that I feel he wants Shiggy to replace him etc.

the woman seems to be a technopath at least that's what I understand from what she says
Yeah it seems she is able to control the prison etc. I think she managed to open the door like that.

The pace is a little too fast at times
I agree the prison raid was so fast, almost too fast. Hori sometimes rush his art.

But after the long war arc something quick is not that bad.

Some of the prisoners look epic
Moonfish looks dope hère. I love his mouth blade.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What a good chapter and Overhaul from a badass looking villain in the series, in this chapter he looks like a school Janitor and calling "Pops" :josad:

Overall this is a perfect chapter for the beginning of 2021.

And im pretty sure Japan will requested a reinforcement from other countries.
so i hope we will see top heroes from America and etc.
and thanks for the tag Raybong!! @Raybong

Nice set up chapter.
I think we hear Redestro complaining that he doesn’t have any legs.
It’s nice to see some old faces like Moonfish and Muscular.
From memory, Horikoshi gave muscular a really high rating villain wise in the data books, so I wonder if that is going to bleed into the series. He was a really scary guy when he was introduced, with Deku on barely beating him by exceeding his limits.

Holy shit, Overhaul and Muscular are back?! I actually really liked muscular, so I’m excited about that for sure. It took me a minute to recognize Overhaul though he looks so different. It was the scar on his head that made me remember. The chick that saved him seems like an interesting character as well.

Also so much for Tartarus being this inescapable prison. It took one chapter to break out all these high class villains lol.

Disappointed. I mean the hype was unnatural for the Tartarus but one system failure and everything went sideways. :seriously:
It was good to see some old and familiar faces though. If the Magellan of Tartarus doesn’t show up in next chapter to b*tchslap those villains running wild, it will be even more of a disappointment.
The interaction between the AFO and Shigaraki was really interesting. Looking forward to what they end up doing next.