Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Villian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mineta

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Endeavor is Hawks's childhood hero and Hawks's not just a mere fan who would dump his trust in Endeavor after all the reveals without digging himself.

I expect a huge conversation between both of them and Hawks will prepare a plan for Endeavor to save his face in front of the public at least to some extent.

Also why people surprised that he ain't quirkless? He didn't get hit with the bullet. It would be straight-up dumb if he couldn't grow his wings back.

I don't really care much about Hawks so I don't have much to say about this chapter. Thats not to say his story isn't good I'm just WAY more interested/invested in whats going on with our main characters right now.

All I can say is I see more evidence of the speculation I had in the last thread. That they will be forced to tell the truth about Deku soon.

With Hero Society at it's lowest the only thing they have left to inspire hope is letting people know that All Might has a successor. Nothing would bolster their spirits more than telling the people that they're gonna be getting a new All Might.

I'm just worried about Deku when this happens. He's gonna go from no one in his life ever expecting anything from him to everyone in the world expecting everything from him all at once. Thats a hell of a burden to carry but I am interested to see how he handles it as it would be a moment of growth for him.

Last edited:
Meanwhile retarded villains.

Hmm why should we take over Japan now if we can wait until plot progress.

It's not like Noumu party would take over Japan. Lmao.

Bro Villains are so damn clowns.
Nah, it makes sense. Tomura's body is falling to pieces, and right now, AFO wants to have his ultimate body so there's no way they could lose.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, it makes sense. Tomura's body is falling to pieces, and right now, AFO wants to have his ultimate body so there's no way they could lose.
Dude they have noumu army.

No one aside Mirio, Bakugo, Endeavor can beat them and they are in critical condition.

6 noumus would take over the japan.

Dude they have noumu army.

No one aside Mirio, Bakugo, Endeavor can beat them and they are in critical condition.

6 noumus would take over the japan.
They have 7 near high end Nomu. They are obedient to AFO, but right now, AFO and Tomura are in no condition to really continue fighting.

Near high ends are strong, but they are just mindless.

Maybe he'd be able to take over a few cities, but I think he'd be prevented from being able to conquer the whole country.

Enough pro heroes working together could probably repel that attack, even if they couldn't beat all the nomu.