Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

I assume that each country has their own top 5-10 Heroes, so Allmight was "just" the top hero in Japan but it don´t count for Amercia and other countries. In the end I can even see a Elite unite who watch overall over the world. With means every country as their top heroes but their is a special force who watch over the whole world, the elite five or something with the strongest heroes.
Why they not shown up then in the case of Japan? I think Hori could easily explain it with the elite Heroes have their hands full with something else.

But with every country having their top heroes, also the chance rise that every country have their own top villians.
In the end it could end in a all out war, I look forward to this since it has really big potential.^^

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
so Allmight was "just" the top hero in Japan but it don´t count for Amercia and other countries.
I don't see anyone being at the same level at AM or AFO. Those guys are the two main powerhouse of the verse and introduced like that. It wouldn't make sense to have someone stronger than them.

But strong Endeavor level heroes why not

Without spoiling Vigilante one of the top US hero came and was amazed by AM power.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks to @DynaMight , seems like one of the 5 silhouette heroes turn out to be Electoplant
he is a pro heroes from America and shown in My Hero Academia : Two Heroes.

His quirk is Electricity Generation (発電はつでん)
Electoplant's Quirk grants him the ability to produce blasts of electricity from his body.
His hero costume helps him channel his electricity.
Source

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
do u recommend reading it?
Yes, really.

But the vibes is quite different from MHA. There are battles, feats etc but this is not really the core of the story, this is also a lot about the lives of the characters.

And a lot of things are developped in Vigilante that you have in the main one. And we follow a lot of characters we know of : Eraser, Ingenium, Midnight etc.

and Koichi (Vigilante MC) > Deku

Without spoiling Vigilante one of the top US hero came and was amazed by AM power.
How much top is the question?
He could be easily the 10in the rank and we know how big the gap became with each rank.
For me it make more sense if Allmight was just a big name in Japan, ofc in other countries they would know him too but I can see at least in 2-3countries their are equals to Allmight if not stronger.

As example I see AFO like Yhwach, keep getting stronger with new powers, I feeling like AFO will get other stronger powers and also a new body. The villian also will keep it stronger while the situation in Japan is like with Yamamoto beeing killed by Yhwach, the zero squard showing up. In that case we need really more world building around the world, getting information how other countries have their own structure. But assuming AM just sit in japan and travel few times in Usa, I can´t see him the strongest one in the world. In the end Japan is AM place where he look at the right justice.

I think every country have their own top members, in that case I think in europa their could be very strong heroes, even probably stronger then AM, since AFO will get stronger later most like.

Finally the built-up for Deku starts as the new One-for-all he will be the hope the top three needs
I hope Endeveour will explain that Deku will surpass even All-Might
and that will finally make Deku from the lamest MC to one of the more exciting MCs

I really like the dynamic between the top three this shows that the power shifted towards the villains but the heros arent done yet if Deku starts to shine and be the MVP he should be then things will go different

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn this is going to be awesome lol. Top heroes from other countries coming into Japan...MHA has sure evolved a lot over the past two years lol.

Kind of a random point, but I wonder if we are going to meet Yaoyorozu’s parents soon. We know they have a ton of money which I assume they earned from Hero duties, but we’ve never heard of them within Japan. I wonder if they’ll end up being top heroes from a different country? And the mansion we saw that one time was just a home they own in Japan?

Anyway, this is an awesome development.

Yeah so pretty much everything I said is happening. Just not the way I imagined.

They now know Deku has a connection to One For All and now Hawks is suspecting that theres some connection with All Might given his reaction to learning that All Might was watching over Deku.

So the secret is on it's way to being revealed. Thats what I'm really excited for.

Oh and the other Top Heroes from other countries might be pretty cool too. But mostly I'm just looking forward to everyone learning that Deku is All Might's successor. Which imo should lead to them deciding that Deku, Bakugo, and Shoto are the next rising stars of Hero society and they start putting more effort into training them as the MHA Monster Trio/Three Musketeers.

On the more annoying side of things I suspect we'll be getting at least 2 chapters of Deku talking to the predecessors in his subconscious before finally getting back to the main story where his secret is finally revealed.

Another thing I think is worth taking note of is how Hirokoshi is building up Shoto.

Aside from putting major focus on his family issues but he clearly went of his way to make sure Shoto had a connection with the main Villains. Clearly he's supposed to be important and has a major role to play if he's tied to the main antagonists. The story of him and his family seems to be one of the most important running plotlines in the story.

It's looking like he's gonna be the #3 guy in the new Big 3.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure how many people will learn about Deku's secret but at the very least it looks like Endeavor and Shoto will know soon. I think this was set up specifically to get Shoto involved in Deku's story more closely. Hirokoshi wanted him to be the next one to learn the secret.

Pretty sure that All Might was the top 5 in the world , possibly there is someone as strong as him.
But Deku who is special case , along with his one for all he will learn few more strong quirks . And gonna become the strongest in the world.
But I would prefer mature Dekh being the strongest ! Don't wanna see some child having all those poweups and become the strongest , the vary reason I never considered this series to read