My Hero Academia Chapter 305 : Izuku Midoriya and Shigaraki Tomura

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
I'm glad they aren't withholding the other dudes' quick for a big reveal later on when he unlocks them, best to just tell us now, which seems to be what they'll do next chapter.

Midoriya going about the Shigaraki situation in such an optimistic and idealistic manner isn't surprising but I just hope things don't get too out of hand in regards to trying to convert villains. I always though My Hero handled villains not being forgiven easily kinda well. Instead of having everyone drop everything for guys like Twice, they still met bad ends after everything they did despite being sympathetic but now it seems they'll go that route with Shigaraki, not the most interesting thing but whatever.

I'm looking forward to what's left of this series but I'm still curious as to how Overhaul and the rest of the (attempted) escapes are doing.

I wish it was more of a parallel to avatar than it is to naruto when it comes to can you kill this person but it wouldnt work that way since we have seen shiggy's past and what has happened to him so the progression of the story is essentially going to be the hero trying to save rather than win.

Ofa is the big baddie, theres nothing stopping that. I hope they dont make him redeemable in any way.

so we got discount zuko discount avatar state and now green naruto
deku is the worst mc
I know you mad because deku and todoroki are getting character development and gonna have cool fights very soon while bakugo is getting reduced to a side character, like he deserves
hori is setting bakugo up to fight against who? spinner? damn, even ochaco is going to get a better fight than him, I feel bad for you lakugofan