My Hero Academia Chapter 306 Spoilers - Discussion Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Weekly Shonen Jump Cover Page for this week
- Chapter 306 Title : Opening of Final Chapter

- After being discharged from the hospital, Deku leaves the U.A. Academy.
- He leaves a letter for each of his friends, who are quite surprised to read it.
- In that letter, Deku tells them that he received the "One For All" from All Might to defeat "All For One".
- On the other hand, All Might meets with Hawks and Best Jeanist to tell them all about the One For All.
- After that, Endeavor, Hawks and Best Jeanist hold a press conference to tell everything that happened in the past.
- At the press conference, Endeavor does not comment on the "One For All" in order to protect Deku.
- All over the country, many hero courses are being shut down.
- The chapter ends with Deku looking out over the city while showing a sad look, to then say, "A huge villain."

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
- Chapter 306 Title : Opening of final chapter
- After being discharged from the hospital, Deku leaves the U.A. Academy. He leaves a letter for each of his friends, who are quite surprised to read it.
- In that letter, Deku tells them that he received the "One For All" from All Might to defeat "All For One".
- On the other hand, All Might meets with Hawks and Best Jeanist to tell them all about the One For All.
- After that, Endeavor, Hawks and Best Jeanist hold a press conference to tell everything that happened in the past.
- At the press conference, Endeavor does not comment on the "One For All" in order to protect Deku.
- All over the country, many hero courses are being shut down.
- The chapter ends with Deku looking out over the city while showing a sad look, to then say, "A huge villain."

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the last page he carrying bag and wear cape like gran torino.
I knew about the cape but didn't read about the bag. I guess he really went to another country and he is just returning?

But anyways can he really fight with just a provisional license? I know it allows you to fight but that thing has to have a time limit tho since Japan is in chaos and a lot of hero schools are closing maybe its not necessary anymore.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I knew about the cape but didn't read about the bag. I guess he really went to another country and he is just returning?

But anyways can he really fight wit just a provisional license? I know it allows you to fight but that thing has to have a time limit tho since Japan is in chaos and a lot of hero schools are closing maybe its not necessary anymore.
if he stay in Japan why would Horikoshi introducing overseas heroes and Deku writing farewell letter to Uraka and the others.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

But anyways can he really fight wit just a provisional license? I know it allows you to fight but that thing has to have a time limit tho since Japan is in chaos and a lot of hero schools are closing maybe its not necessary anymore.
Deku will most likely go to USA just like All Might. And there he has allies - David and Mellisa shield

That or Deku will go underground

So Deku leaving the acedemia, that could be a great potential for Deku. Probably going to USA and learn more top heroes. And when he coming back he will be total different.
Post automatically merged:

Something with take my attention, aren't Horikoshi want to show these two faces of the OneForAll users? But it seems he skip that part, with let me more believe that the other one was Bakugou.

Also probably another point, we probably getting soon a timeskip?