My Hero Academia Chapter 309 : I can’t stay being a child

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So basically Deku's body is stronger - makes sense - and he can sustain more injuries - makes sense - his body structure changing? - i am gonna call it, this is the quirk of one of the two missing Vestiges

Doesn’t seem like Hawks has his wings back which makes me wonder how he’s moving around.

And All-Might seeing Inko’s pain and resolving to stick with Deku no matter what, getting him new gear, worrying about his body......best dad in MHA

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Shoto has more than enough raw power. Shoto beat Deku's 100% power in the sports festival way back when by using both his sides.
All might 100% and Deku beginning of the story 100% are not totally equal

Deku body is stronger now, he has better training, know how to throw a punch better, etc.

I think if Current Deku and Begining Deku clashed with a 100% punch Current one will win.

Idk. Dekus too damn versatile right now man lol. Trust me I’m rooting for Bakugo especially, but ever since it was revealed that Deku was going to have 7 quirks I kind of gave up on any of his classmates keeping up with him.
Yeah if it wasn’t a shonen Baku and Shoto would be left in the dust ASAP. But it’s a shonen and Baku and Shoto are fan fav.

Bakugo will have better explosion to go faster and hit harder. And he is smart enough to create more and more move. Nova Bakugo will be insane.

Same for Shoto who will be able to spam proéminence burn or maxi iceberg soon.

All might 100% and Deku beginning of the story 100% are not totally equal

Deku body is stronger now, he has better training, know how to throw a punch better, etc.

I think if Current Deku and Begining Deku clashed with a 100% punch Current one will win.
True, but you could also say that Shoto has grown considerably stronger as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bakugo was keeping up with 30% just fine and he already had an advantage over float and blackwhip because he already knew how to fly pretty much, and Deku was struggling to catch him with Blackwhip.
Smokescreen and Danger sense can be handy to deal with bakugo

Deku turning into Day Shift Batman is the best thing that could have happened right now. Good to know how he ended up where he is now and the new Team Up of Top 3 Heroes with All Might and Deku is just gonna kick all ass.

Guys, quirks can evolve. Just look at Toga and Shigaraki. Bakugou already went through some evolution process, Shoto is a special breed. They won‘t be far behind Deku.