My Hero Academia Chapter 311 Spoilers Discussion Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- My Hero Academia Chapter 311 Title : “They’re here!!”
- No Bakugo in the chapter
- Chapter begins with Endeavor fighting some random villains.
- Endeavor notices one of them is using a nail gun support item and blames Detnerat because it's way stronger than it's supposed to.
- After villain gets hit by a new Endeavor's technique “Ignited Arrow”, villain says it's all Endeavor's fault, to what Endeavor responds with "and that's exactly why I'm doing this".
- He then hands the criminals to the police and goes to Jeanist and Hawks.
- Jeanist comments that once again they knew nothing about Shigaraki or AFO.
- Endeavor agrees and far away he sees civilians protesting against heroes.
- Protesters call the heroes "Gods of the Plague" and blame them once again.
- They say that the media is saying villainous target is someone else so the heroes are once again hiding something from people.
- Hawks, Jeanist and Endeavor sit in the car and drive away.
- Hawks is talking to Edgeshot about the investigation on the Paranormal Front.
- Endeavor then comments that even after they started to use Deku as a bait, the league still hasn't shown up.
- Jeanist and Endeavor are discussing the villain's plan.
- They're starting to believe that Deku was right when he said AFO's top priority is getting full control over Shigaraki's body, that's why he has not appeared on the battlefield.
- Hawks confirms that Doctor Garaki is still under arrest.
- According to him, Shigaraki's incomplete body was the reason the villains didn't win.
- So that their main goal is to complete his body in order to make it possible to steal One for All.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
WHO'S HERE??
BAKUGO????
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS?
BAKUGO???
INTERNATIONAL HEROES???
BAKUGO???????

Hmm, if Deku doesn't appear in this chapter i think it will go like this

A few chapters with Deku & All Might, then a few chapters with Endeavor & Jeanist & Hawks, after them UA students and later LoV.

I may be wrong, but it's a way to show us the situation in different sites. Tho Horikoshi left us without knowing the 2nd and 3rd quirk.

I mean, they are not wrong but what's the point of knowing that information? It's going to affect them? Unless they think that the target is among them and they want to throw the target in order to get themselves protected.
Post automatically merged:

From where the hell did they get that info anyways?