My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Spoilers Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Title: “Friend” (友だち)
- Colorpage details : it has 4 panels
- 1A alliance dome front look, Uraraka & Iida, Bakugo who seems to be tearing a letter and along with him are Shoto and Tokoyami.

Spoilers will be updater later.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Color page shows Bakugou ripping the letter deku left him to apart.
- He's in the dorms with the other 1A kids a few days after Deku abandoned U.A.
- Him and Shouto are saying that Deku is probably with Endeavor and the pro heroes.
- Iida asks why they don't call them to confirm, but they say Endeavor Hawks and Jeanist are not picking up their phones.
- Shouto says that they're obviously busy right now, but this make it seems like they're hiding something.
- Jirou comments that All Might hasn't come back to U.A either
- The classes have been suspended and they're not second years yet

Post automatically merged:

- Bakugou says that if Deku is so afraid of going back to U.A.
- There's no way he went there just to leave the letters, so he has to be working with All Might and the others
- He also says that he knows Deku and All Might better than Endeavor and the others do, and that they will eventually get themselves in trouble
- Class A decides to contact Endeavor but don't really know how, so Ochako points out that he used to be a U.A. student.
- A few days later, we see Endeavor on Nezu's room and all the kids are waiting for him.

Bakugou's letter seems to be different, tho I dont remember the content of the other letters

It says
'Share the secret' and 'thanks to'

I just hope Deku rejects them, tho if the spoilers I saw yesterday are true then the end of the chapter is the class trying to stop Deku. Let's hope it's true.

This is why I didn't want the class to appear -_-'

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Deku asks everyone to get away from him.
- Bakugou starts clapping and mocking Deku, saying that of course the "Great inheritor of One for All" would be ok.
- But then he asks Deku if he's really smiling right now.
- Deku says that he's doing what he needs to do for them to keep smile safe and sound. That's why he has to go, so he asks then to get out of his way.
- Bakugou calls him an "All Might copycat" and says that he'll have to take them out himself.
- Iida and Uraraka are by his side, saying that they'll have to work together to change Deku's mind.

End of the chapter

We all know that they will save him from going to dark side
I don't have any problem with him not going to the dark side, my problem would be with him going back to UA.

And yeah, the chapter ended just as I've read yesterday

Their*

Based on the editor's comment this fight will last a few chapters at least.

My opinion is that Deku will lose because he is tired, he couldn't even think properly against dictator because he needed to sleep so I don't think he'll be able to win against the whole class. Otherwise he would win.