My Hero Academia Chapter 320 : Deku vs Class A

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Translations came out.

Its a bit wonky, but I really appreciate Bakugo's lines.

Bakugo is often a character whose spoken in terms of how his quirk has allowed him to do anything he wants to do, but seeing him actually notice that about Deku, and even mentioning the fact that this has caused Deku to few everyone else as extra's really highlights that Bakugo has actually become really introspective.

I really hope this characterization continues and Bakugo doesn't fall back to calling people extras either.

I think this has sort of been indicated by the translation having him call everyone "guys" instead of "extras" like he usually would have previously.

Not all the characters have particularly close relations to Deku, but Deku was always one of the pillars of the class.

This was laid out in the provisional licence exam.

I don't think its absurd for people his helped in one way or another to have decent rhetoric. Some of which I believe could have been a bit stronger.

Like, Deku's quick thinking is partially what saved Tokoyami during the forest training incident. I think I would have preferred some rhetoric around that over mentioning the sports festival(which was actually a good moment between them, but probably not my first pick).

I feel like Shoji's rhetoric using the forest training arc also could have been a bit stronger as well, considering Deku's rhetoric around saving both Bakugo and Tokoyami.

I liked Tsuyu's rhetoric at least, since that does more directly tie into her character moments, as opposed to just being related to Deku.

Kirishima could have some really strong rhetorics. He's been through a lot with Deku. I'm hoping we see Kirishima call back to his rhetorics around "reaching out" to "save" Deku.

Mina has her moment of teaching Deku how to dance, but I'm hoping, like Tsuyu, we see a more personal rhetoric. Like, Mina could have a rhetoric around not being willing to accept that everything is going to turn out fine considering Mina said something similar about Midnight, and that ended up pretty horribly. It would be nice if Hori leant on that regret as opposed to "I taught you how to dance!"

Nice chapter, it was good seeing all of his friends come to his aid. But, unless something or someone big pushes Deku I don't think he will come to his senses.

Class A Students who doesn't said "honest word" to Deku in this chapter

- Iida
- Ochaco
- Bakugo
- Aoyama
- Kirishima
- Ashido
- Hagakure

anyone missing here?
Mineta
Post automatically merged:

BTW 1 of the biggest errors in the translation is this(people who read the spoilers already know but if someone hasn't read it...):

He doesn't say "They should be able to recognize the looming threat of danger but... they're all oblivious to it!"

But he actually says: "'Danger sense' that should be able to perceive malice and danger... is not reacting at all!!"

Last edited:
This makes one realize that Allmight was destined to fail. Having a single person become a symbol of peace is too heavy of a burden. I like where this is going. It started with Endeavor and Hawks working together and now Class A does this. You can't defeat AfO alone. Deku would only get himself killed and accomplish nothing.

I think they are going to return to UA now. Just it's no longer gonna be a school, but a HQ for heroes.

Can't imagine Deku letting the others join in on his fight against AFO, he saw what Shigaraki could do at 75% (and without using quirks for most of that Liberation fight). Some of his classmates would get slaughtered immediately against that kind of enemy.

Also isn't Mineta's quirk basically impossible to remove physically? If the job is to immobilize him then they should prioritize sticking him onto someone like Shoji with those balls or something. lol