My Hero Academia Chapter 324 : A child’s insistence

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
So let's get started! Chapter title: "A teenager's request" (the word here is exclusively masculine, so it could also be "A young boy's request") The first page shows small Ochako smiling as she looks at a man cheering, with a narration box saying "I loved seeing other people's happy faces"

-We get a long narration from Uraraka, talking about how she always loved to see people happy, and everytime she witnessed heroes in action she paid more attention to the other people's expressions than to the heroes themselves. -People seem to finally realize how Deku looks, saying that he seems to be weakened and tired. The giant woman starts talking about how he saved her and then immediately left to continue fighting. -A man continues questioning, asking if what they are asking for the civilians to also get covered in mud and blood. Uraraka says that they don’t, that they just need to give Deku the time he needs to rest and clean up.

This seems like a really good chapter.

Looks like this is going to be the biggest turning point the story has seen in a while. This is definitely the end of the "solo Deku" arc.

Now its just a matter of "what happens next".

I'm really happy that the stonks for the side characters will probably be going up after this.