Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The stuff that SS did this chapter isn't that much more powerful than something like Endeavour's prominence burn. SS even says so herself.
Post automatically merged:

Also, they really went hunter hunter on explaining a fairly basic power lol.
What she did to Shiggy this chapter isnt better than Prominence Burn, but the New Order itself is so OP

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Also, they really went hunter hunter on explaining a fairly basic power lol.
Yeah those 3 pages full of texts were really HxH like

But its good that the quirk was detailled and analysed etc. Especially for something like that, that quirk can become too Op real fast and even create plot holes
Post automatically merged:

What she did to Shiggy this chapter isnt better than Prominence Burn, but the New Order itself is so OP
Yeah against Endeavor she can just create the rule : i can catch the fire and send it back. Or "my skin will be fire proof" etc etc

But Endeavor respect in universe is cool. Even with SnS fighters around he is still recognized as a powerhouse

Yeah those 3 pages full of texts were really HxH like

But its good that the quirk was detailled and analysed etc. Especially for something like that, that quirk can become too Op real fast and even create plot holes
They pretty much covered all the major issues people were worried about, and even interrogated ideas of "range" and "identity in pertaining to creatures of a different consciousness like animals".
Yeah, that solid atmosphere even with just the clap would be more than powerful enough to beat someone like Endeavour.

Its useless against people that don't have a name? Or are hiding their true name? Or are unsure of their true name?

Don't think gender wouldd mean anything.
That was a joke since Shigaraki said it won't work if the person doesn't indentify themselfs as that...
It just sounded too much like the whole gender circus that is going on.

I really liked how Stars and Stripes realized the threat he causes and decides that they HAVE TO KILL HIM NOW! That is the only right decision and not putting AFO in jail who is stronger than everyone in the world by far and the only guy who could defeat him doesn't have the power to do that anymore. It's like leaving a tank full of gas in a burning house, it's gonna explode eventually...
That guy is just wayyy to dangerous to leave him alive, but hey! What can go wrong right?...
Yeah, he escaped and is about to fuck up the whole world and kill tons and tons of people, because they didn't wanted to kill him, because ''wE aRe HeRo'S wE dOn't KiLl!''
This logic lacks any reason.