My Hero Academia Chapter 333 : Ghost

Did Star & Stripe die way too fast??

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Man this was a beauty to read

I know a lot of people will have a problem with star being defeated but my god did she do an amazing job

She is the first character that made AFO panick and even scream. She actually managed to defeat AFO and Shigi at the same time.

If she manages to break AFO from Shigi then holy shit she is indeed #1

I suspect AFO will give New World order to the new personality Shigy created

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I wonder is SnS could have resisted against beginning of the show Decay or pre awakening decay. Decay became lot more powerful lately. So maybe SnS order could have protect her from early shiggy

Huh, surprised he had the stones to kill off a character.

Wouldn't mind if he continued that streak into the final arc.

Even though this isn't the best death for a character just introduced, I do think that it has a the hallmarks of an impactful death.

Star died when she was the most important thing in the story, and even though brief her character has been elaborated upon.

The only issue is really that her death was sort of something that was very easy to predict considering her introduction.

Overall, interested in the final result.

looks like star n stripes go with Glory :josad:
but it kinda weird what AFO say "quirk is given and taken but not destroyed?" so quirk is like an energy?
AFO give his quirk to stealth bomber pilot so is he gonna hunt them one by one to get his quirk back? new story arc :noo:
and how much New world order Nerf AFO/shiggy? looks like shiggy will break up from AFO ...

Dude I can't wait for this fight to be animated, some parts of it had hxh vibes like netero vs meruem. :steef:

I'm kinda sad that star didn't have more time to be developped but the fight was so short and intense that i'm willing to forgive it :kata:
MHA is slowly but surely becoming a masterpiece :feelscryingman: