My Hero Academia Chapter 341 Spoilers Thread Images & Discussion

G

Gorosei Informer

Bakugo's solo villain fight finally!? Extreme diff!? His full character arc?! Hori why?! Would be hilariously ironic if he had to save Deku from him this time or something!

Sludge villain will get some kind of powerup/extra quirks or something? Wonder why Hori brought him back?

:kailaugh::kaidowhat::lawsigh::kuzanope:

Have no idea what's happening but seeing Toga, Dabi, Spinner and apparently Twice's quirk/blood or so is making me happy! I'm worried Hori's endgame for Toga will be killing her off though? Dabi will probably die at least?

Somehow I forget there's a MHA chapter still during Oda breaks too, so pleasantly surprised to see the spoilers! Also Hori is a douche for getting me back into the series after I dropped it, by making the traitor reveal just after I dropped it and thus sucking me back in, LMAO!

:ultimoji::sanjimeh::crocusuh::lulz::sanmoji:

I wonder if since the series is planned to end in a year by Hori's own words, that we will still get some kind of major moment for Shoji? He wanted to do something big with her and Tooru at some point before? Tooru seems like to have been used for this traitor reveal and I fear nothing else now. I'm skeptical of Spinner on how he's been handled so far but I suspect Hori might give him one truly badass/epic moment by the final war or so?
He needs that confrontation with Stain maybe even? Weren't Toga and Dabi fans of Stain too?

Where is Mr Compress too? I forgot what happened to him, he was apprehended or something right? But wasn't in Tartarus and thus broken out I guess?

:emohiyo::robinsweat::zorothink::crazwhat::hope::quest: