I think a thread to discuss the spoilers of the on coming chapters is necessary now that the the two main scalations that worked in the series are out, meaning that the chapter threads will take longer to be created, so here it is.

- Point out if the spoiler is or not confirmed.
- Post pictures inside a spoiler.
- I don't think is necessary to say it but still, don't talk about spoilers outside of this thread out of consideration for the anime only ~
- NO DRAMA :yearight:

Last edited:
Spoiler for chapter 258, shit is about to go down :pepelit:

Pics: Yes.
Me: Desceced :')

No.258 Friends (Nakama)

Opening page: Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugo following Burnin' as she jumps in the air and gives orders

We go back in time two months before the "heroes disappeared". It's been about one week since Hawks got the hint about the hospital and he's with the Liberation Front.

Twice called Hawks to come over. Twice was assigned to be the leader of a unit and was told to speak on the principals of the PLF but doesn't understand them at all so wants Hawks to help him.

The Liberation Front has divided their leaders up into units based on their strengths. It's take Hawks one month to get a clear understanding of their members.

Human Wave Attack Unit - BLACK Twice
Raid Unit - VIOLET Dabi
Information Unit - CARMINE Toga
Support Unit - BROWN Spinner & Mr. Compress
*this is a rough translation, the unit/squads have fancier names

As a spy in the Liberation Front, Hawks saw that people that agreed with the Liberation Front were people who hate and resent the current system.
Hating the current system aka they wish for the annihilation of heroes. They plan to attack major cities, and then Redestro and Hanabata will move into areas that have become lawless with their own politics. They'll give out weapons left and right, give people the freedom to defend themselves, cause chaos, and replicate what AFO did.
After talking with Hawks, Twice gives him a really nice look and says "You really are a nice guy!"
Hawks: It's my pleasure (thinking: It's thanks to you, Jin Bubaigawara. When I heard that you had overcome your trauma I knew you had changed from just a little villain to the person I should be most cautious about)

Hawks thinking: I knew you were a good person.

Hawks remembers when he was teaching him about the Liberation Front's ideals on a whiteboard.
Twice asked "Why do you know about the Liberation Front?" and Hawks tells him "I want to fly freely. That place (probably means as a hero) isn't where I belong."
See Hawks look lonely, Twice says he wants to introduce him to Shigaraki soon.

We then return to present time (end of March)
Hawks Thinking: (You are)
Twice: Anyone who tries to help their friends isn't a bad guy.
Hawks Thinking: (A good person which means...)
Twice: Let's fly however we want together!
Pics:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There's literally too much to focus on.

Twice and Hawks friendship? Hawks is going to either try to kill Twice and make him go crazier, or actually kill Twice and make me go crazy.

Burnin and the students? That panel of the heroes marching? This arc is absolutely crazy, I don't think I'm ready for it.

Twice and Hawks friendship? Hawks is going to either try to kill Twice and make him go crazier, or actually kill Twice and make me go crazy.
Or Hawks switch sides :wellwell:

But real talk, i find interesting that Hawks is interacting with the very villain that is defying everything he has been taught since his childhood: that villains are inherently bad and irremediable.
Twice is a villain because he was pushed at that side by the society.

I can't wait to see where this interaction will lead :catsure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Or Hawks switch sides :wellwell:

But real talk, i find interesting that Hawks is interacting with the very villain that is defying everything he has been taught since his childhood: that villains are inherently bad and irremediable.
Twice is a villain because he was pushed at that side by the society.

I can't wait to see where this interaction will lead :catsure:
I've been hoping for more Hawks interaction with the PLA because of this too. Twice is the perfect guy for something like this, or Dabi if he ever gets revealed to be a Todoroki. But part of me thinks Hawks is too brainwashed dedicated to Hero Society and those two Suits who basically raised him to be a hero.

It'll be great to see if he tries to convince Twice to leave the PLA, or causes Twice to back out of the battle though.

This arc will be a key factor for all the other arcs after. Im sure this gonna get to a slaughter, the Heros running into a suicide mission and don't know that the Villians most like get infos(traitor) and prepare for the war. As the raid to Onigashima, seeing now in Mha a similar thing is just amazing. Things gonna became bad this year for the heros.

Here @TheAncientCenturion

Chapter 259

新家出现了,家里出现的新妹子是夏雄的女朋友吗?
安德瓦和医生对峙了。我要昏迷了,安德瓦这旗都插满全身了

New house is here (has appeared), there’s a new girl at the new house, is she natsuo’s girlfriend?

Endy and the doctor face off. I’m about to lose consciousness. Endy’s death flags are all over him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Chapter 259

新家出现了,家里出现的新妹子是夏雄的女朋友吗?

New house is here (has appeared), there’s a new girl at the new house, is she natsuo’s girlfriend?

Endy and the doctor face off. I’m about to lose consciousness. Endy’s death flags are all over him.

Fuyumi?! Possibly PLA infiltrator? Endeavor dying?

Why is this so much better than the new OP chapter?

Chapter 259

新家出现了,家里出现的新妹子是夏雄的女朋友吗?