I

Indigo

Not gonna lie, this chapter was awesome!

best MHA chapter in a while for me

had actual emotion, plot progression, payoffs and awesome panels

They better properly explain why Nagant didn't aim for the head. Tbh she shouldn't be coming back this early for how good she is at assassinating people. I'm sure by the end of this arc, Nagant won't get any human villain kill or a takedown due to plot. Gentle and Labrava scenes are great though. Toga is very out of control with that quirk.

They won’t be enemy again if Renpa appears again

If Renpa appears he will be on the good side
Post automatically merged:

Gentle top 5 !
Rappa is on the side that will give the best fight. If he sees Kirishima, he'll fight Kirishima, especially since their fight was inconclusive.

They better properly explain why Nagant didn't aim for the head. Tbh she shouldn't be coming back this early for how good she is at assassinating people. I'm sure by the end of this arc, Nagant won't get any human villain kill or a takedown due to plot. Gentle and Labrava scenes are great though. Toga is very out of control with that quirk.
Shiggy's head did get blown back, suggesting it also got hit?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rappa is on the side that will give the best fight. If he sees Kirishima, he'll fight Kirishima, especially since their fight was inconclusive.
In theory yes, but narrative wise you don’t make Rappa making a come back for him to fight Kirishima again in a pointless battle

Like Nagant or Gentle etc he will be on the good side.

Rappa wasn’t evil, he won’t come back playing the bad guy again

In theory yes, but narrative wise you don’t make Rappa making a come back for him to fight Kirishima again in a pointless battle

Like Nagant or Gentle etc he will be on the good side.

Rappa wasn’t evil, he won’t come back playing the bad guy again
Rappa wants to fight opppnents with back bone. He isn't a deep character likely to have a change of heart.

Him having a rematch with Kirishima to show his growth would be a perfectly fitting role for his reintroduction into the story.

He isn't like Nagant or Gentle at all. If anything, Rappa is simply a more "human" Muscular, who fights people to satiate his battle lust.

Not as great as last chapter but still pretty good.

I'm happy that we are seeing a bit more of Lady Nagant and how she came back.

And Shigaraki not being under AFO's control is also great to see.

Also for someone who is usually calm, the mastermind of everything, and wants to become the demon lord, AFO was acting very childish in this chapter.