• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

It's on 4 episodes already? Wow! Time has flown by! LOL
I need to watch these, I've been so lazy about watching for some reason!

Thanks for the tag anyway! The trailer for this season was so beautifully animated and I hope the animation for the episodes lives up to that!

I'm definitely gonna do some anime binging today!

:cheers::robinsweat:

The episode was good.

The animation for Kaminari shocking Shishida(animated by norimitsu suzuki) , and Shishida's final confrontation with Shinso(animated by yukina kosaka) were the definite highlights of the episode visually, but there was other stuff spread throughout.

Overall, a pretty solid execution for the first round.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The episode was good.

The animation for Kaminari shocking Shishida(animated by norimitsu suzuki) , and Shishida's final confrontation with Shinso(animated by yukina kosaka) were the definite highlights of the episode visually, but there was other stuff spread throughout.

Overall, a pretty solid execution for the first round.
Agree that episode was quite good. Better than expected given the first 3 episodes of the seasons.

Kaminari shocking moment was good, Shinso too.

Kirishima haha, expected to be one of the best and he was quite overwhelmed here. Beast man was really good here.

I don't know what is it, but I just haven't been able to really get into the Joint Training Arc. Beast quirk is cool, wish we could of seen him brawl someone from Class A though.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Oh I didn't realize there was a thread for the episode.

Shinso greatness, I'm so glad to see him in action again :finally::finally:

The anime so far made this arc a lot better than the manga.