Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• New Jersey

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The chapter begins with one of the pilots of the jets answering Star's question from last chapter. He says that this is Tomura Shigaraki, not AFO, and that he can use shockwave attacks. The jets then activate a force field and ask Star if they are going to attack or retreat, she replies "Smash, obviously". They then get into a specific formation and go on to attack. Meanwhile Shigaraki is talking to himself, saying that he feels weird. At the same time that he knows he is Tomura Shigaraki, he simultaneously has no doubt that he's All for One. He begins to attack. He uses a combo of "radio waves", "Push" and "Encumbrance", but the jets dodge it

Shigaraki says that it is a contest to see who will touch the other first, but Star is already preparing to go all out. She says "in a space 100 meters away from me, the atmosphere ceases to exist. Soon after, we see a huge transparent star forming around Shigaraki. His eyes begin to bleed and he cannot breathe. Star and Stripe's quirk is called New Order. By touching something and calling its name, she can impose a new rule over it.

@Bango🍅 [SIZE=4] [/SIZE] @Dragomir @TheAncientCenturion @Seth @Missy @Adam 🍎 @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Hiragaro @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @FreezyBreeze @Xlaw @Flower @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kucing Pencuri @Doggo @Gol D. Bullet @Cross_Marian @JazzMazz @NotTommy @Kvothe Kingkiller @ivaannom @PerfectHie @Rhea @Sentinel @Senfret @kom5 @Camie etc
Post automatically merged:

While Shigaraki is stunned, the jets start shooting lasers at him from all directions. The pilots think they have him beaten, but Star warns that it is too early to brag. Shigaraki combines "Reflect" with "Diffuse" and sends the lasers back. One of them goes towards Star, but she touches it and says "The laser will be held by me," which indeed it does. Shigaraki's body starts to regenerate and he jumps off the Noumu towards Star. But she does the same and lands a punch right in his face in mid-air.

We then see an internal monologue from her, saying that she can only create two rules at a time. She always keeps one one herself, which gives her super strength. Star starts talking about how she was saved by an exchange student who came from Japan when she was a little girl. She and her family were on their way to the Santa Monica Pier when they were approached by a robber. While she was begging for her little sister to be spared, All Might appeared and defeated him. She says that those two antenna-like hairs will forever be stored in her mind, and that he became her "spiritual master." That's why she made her own hair look like All Might's, only with 8 antennas. She wants to contribute even more to peacekeeping than he did.

Shigaraki is pissed because everyone keeps talking about All Might, no matter what country they are from. Star says that this is precisely why he became known as the Symbol of Peace, and warns him that her quirk also works on people. Then she says, "If Tomura Shigaraki moves even 1 centimeter, his heart will stop".

The focus then shifts to the vestige world inside Shigaraki and we see that All for One is almost taking over his body like a parasite. He says that he’s still incomplete, something like 97 or 98%, but Shigaraki's hatred is causing them to become a single being. This being is neither All for One nor Tomura Shigaraki, a new identity is emerging. The real world Shigaraki then shouts "No!" and shakes his head, Star doesn't understand why his heart hasn't stopped like it was supposed to. She wonders if he is not Tomura Shigaraki. All for One starts talking through Shigaraki's body, saying that if he hates him, then he needs to hate him even more. It is this hatred that will give rise to "our bright future." Shigaraki's hair comes loose and his eyes turn white. He remembers his home and says that it was in that place that his hatred began to build up. The last panel of the chapter shows a large explosion in the sky, surrounded by black lightning. NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK

Last edited:
Look like AFO will steal her quirk...And AFA is counter to her quirk since he can summon multiple identity (soul) so AFO will never know whom he is dealing..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Holy fuck the author just went full "Togashi" and started creating a bunch of stuff out of nowhere. The solution for Shigaraki bypassing her power being "he's becoming another entity with AFO"....like....excuse me?
Not sure how to feel about it.
Imagine thinking that sweating bombs is any special in a world with convoluted shit like that. LMAO.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That quirkkkk is so OP. You can basically have all the quirk you want : you can set a new rule on yourself to become strong, fast, durable, elastic, diamond, to breath fire etc etc etc possibilities are infinite. And you can also do it on other people

This quirk « limits » :
- have to touch the thing/people to put a rule
- can set only two rules
- like have a radius/ range given the « 100 meters »

But it’s still mad OP

Holy fuck the author just went full "Togashi" and started creating a bunch of stuff out of nowhere. The solution for Shigaraki bypassing her power being "he's becoming another entity with AFO"....like....excuse me?
Not sure how to feel about it.
Imagine thinking that sweating bombs is any special in a world with convoluted shit like that. LMAO.
Admittedly, this is likely the most broken quirk in the series.

Also, Deku will probably counter this power by "becoming one with the users of OFA" or something like that.

Endeavor chance against her are really really slim

« I set a rule on myself to be immune to fire or have a fire proof skin »
« I set a rule to increase my durability / strength »

Goodbye
She always has that rule to have increased strength.

So she'd say, "I give the rule to touch fire", then she could touch Endeavour and say, "I give the rule that Endeavour's heart will stop if he moves 1 centimeter".

Also, fucking WRRRY! HORI FORGOT AMERICANS ARE IMPERICAL SCUM!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
rule : « gravity doesn’t work in a 100m range »

then when they are all high you cancel the rule

Uraraka on steroids

That is a pretty op power, kinda remind me of Gremmy(Bleach) as @ShadyOjiro pointed it out.
What I kinda want to know, do europa or other countries not have their number one hero too?
Hope we see them all together in the final war against the villians.
I never thought that we would see something this op in mha...

Also they probably have their own number one heroes and i would love to see them too

G

Gorosei Informer

"
Star and Stripe's quirk is called New Order. By touching something and calling its name, she can impose a new rule over it.
"
wtf
Ichibei's daughter confirmed?! LOL

Hmm, very New World Order? Lol. I can see why AFO wants it, I've seen a very similar ability in Bleach, maybe even two and it's VERY broken, just as much as this one can be! This sounds like Jojo levels of broken too especially from Part 5 onwards...

:doffytroll:

Her quirk is op but you need to be lowkey dumb to let urself get touched by her, that's one.

Secondly. Shigaraki will get pushed into the corner and boom AFO teleports behind Star and Stripes and her career is over.

Thank you. Bye. :doffytroll:
AFO and Shigaraki next chapter:

That is a pretty op power, kinda remind me of Gremmy(Bleach) as @ShadyOjiro pointed it out.
What I kinda want to know, do europa or other countries not have their number one hero too?
Hope we see them all together in the final war against the villians.
Man I forgot about that asshole from Bleach too lmao, to be fair I was trying to intentionally forget him too! LOL

:lulz:

Last edited by a moderator: