General & Others My updated BB vs SH matchups after Kuzan reveal.

Luffy vs Blackbeard

Zoro vs Shiryu (Blade vs Blade)

Sanji vs Pizzaro (French Prince vs Spanish King)

Usopp vs Van Augur (Sniper vs Sniper)

Robin vs Sanjuan Wolf (Grower vs Grower)

Nami vs Catarina Devon (Cat vs Cat)

Chopper vs Doc Q (Doc vs Doc)

Franky vs Burgess (Tough Guy vs Tough Guy)

Brook vs Laffitte (Cane vs Cane)

Jinbe vs Vasco (Water vs Fire)

Traitor: Kuzan

Last edited:
Well the obvious ones:
Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Chopper vs Doc Q

Then you got the low key obvious ones:
Nami vs Catarina Devon (looks pretty much reserved for Nami)
Robin vs Sanjuan Wolf (this one is pretty obvious, Robin gonna have a Titan like form vs Sanjuan)
Jinbe vs Vasco Shot (Fishman vs Fishman)
Franky vs Avalo Pizzaro

Then you got via process by elimination:
Sanji vs Burgess
Brook vs Lafiete

Then you got:
Kuzan vs nobody
Kuzan vs his own boredom

Man might be dead before that fight or off somewhere else after betraying BB. There isn’t going to be a fight with Kuzan vs the Straw Hats.

Well the obvious ones:
Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Chopper vs Doc Q

Then you got the low key obvious ones:
Nami vs Catarina Devon (looks pretty much reserved for Nami)
Robin vs Sanjuan Wolf (this one is pretty obvious, Robin gonna have a Titan like form vs Sanjuan)
Jinbe vs Vasco Shot (Fishman vs Fishman)
Franky vs Avalo Pizzaro

Then you got via process by elimination:
Sanji vs Burgess
Brook vs Lafiete

Then you got:
Kuzan vs nobody
Kuzan vs his own boredom

Man might be dead before that fight or off somewhere else after betraying BB. There isn’t going to be a fight with Kuzan vs the Straw Hats.
I don't know thinking about it now, Sanji vs Burgess sounds pretty boring. If he fights Pizzaro he has to fight a whole island.

I agree with every other choice but I think Franky and Sanji switch. Burgess was low diffed by Sabo.

What is Franky going to do to an island?

I said before will say it again, if we are gonna use job/role themed matchups for some of them then we should apply it to all of them. So with that in mind:

Luffy-BB (Captains)
Zoro-Shiryu (Number 2's, Swordsmen)
Jinbei-Burgess (Helmsmen)
Usopp-Van Augur (Snipers)
Nami-Laffitte (Navigators)
Chopper-Doc Q (Doctors)

From there then we have those without confirmed job/roles yet.

Brook-Vasco Shot (musician and jester, entertainers, one uses music via his soul to fight and freeze, other uses booze to fight and ignite things)
Sanji-Pizarro (Prince and King?)
Franky-Wolf (Shipwright dismantles someone known as the Colossal Battleship)
Robin-Devon (because they fit nowhere else. To jump a gun, Devon might be knowledgeable about certain things and myths regarding the burn scar man perhaps? But again not much of a reason they are hete because they fit nowhere else using the above logic as the premise)

Kuzan-Koby (Garp's students dunk it out)

I said before will say it again, if we are gonna use job/role themed matchups for some of them then we should apply it to all of them. So with that in mind:

Luffy-BB (Captains)
Zoro-Shiryu (Number 2's, Swordsmen)
Jinbei-Burgess (Helmsmen)
Usopp-Van Augur (Snipers)
Nami-Laffitte (Navigators)
Chopper-Doc Q (Doctors)

From there then we have those without confirmed job/roles yet.

Brook-Vasco Shot (musician and jester, entertainers, one uses music via his soul to fight and freeze, other uses booze to fight and ignite things)
Sanji-Pizarro (Prince and King?)
Franky-Wolf (Shipwright dismantles someone known as the Colossal Battleship)
Robin-Devon (because they fit nowhere else. To jump a gun, Devon might be knowledgeable about certain things and myths regarding the burn scar man perhaps? But again not much of a reason they are hete because they fit nowhere else using the above logic as the premise)

Kuzan-Koby (Garp's students dunk it out)
Is Pizarro the cook? Is Sanjuan the shipwright, is Vasco shot a musician, is Devon an archeologist?

This is why it doesn't apply to all of them.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Kuzan
Jinbe vs Burgess
Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
Brook vs Vasco Shot
Robin vs Pizarro
Bon Clay vs Devon
Nami vs Laffitte
Usopp vs Van Augur
Chopper vs Doc Q
:usosmug:

imo it’s gonna be like this

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Pizarro
Jinbei vs Burgess
Franky vs San wolf
Robin vs Devon
Brook vs vasco shot
Usopp vs Van Auger
Nami vs Laffite
Chopper vs Dr Q

The old members of BB’s crew are going to be dealt with by the weak trio except Burgess who stands out now with his new DF and potential.

I've never gotten the Sanji and Vasco Shot pair up. I can understand Lafitte because his apparent importance could suggest he's one of Blackbeard's three heavy hitters (Kuzan omitted), although I disagree with it. Vasco Shot's done no such thing to suggest he'd be Blackbeard's top men. Look at it from his portrayal in Impel Down, it's no different from Sanjuan Wolf and Catarina Devon. Only Impel Down recruits with specialized treatment aside from Shiryu was Pizarro.

He can't match Aokiji with anyone because BB pirates would be too strong like EoS level opponent.
Well he is too strong and the odd ball in the group. There isn’t a matchup for him. Besides knowing Kuzan’s character it’s impossible he turned evil and face the main cast. It’s too suspicious from the start even Burgess noted that out and it’s only a matter of time before he tells BB I told you so. It’s not even entirely about the power of BBPs cuz he either way is bound to be the greatest obstacle to PK throne and the final pirate to face the SHs.