Theory Mystery of Tobi is not over..

i------------>.

a biger mystery then one piece trezor...iz teh mysterious mystery of masked tobi...

y'll tink he obito iz... ahahahahah...but u all victimz of kishomoto illuzion...

u tink tobi iz obito becuz orange color and hairstyle similarity????...but y'll fail to undstand that tobi mystery is more complicated to be some fodder ninja named Bobito...

he ain't obitcho...y'all fooled victimz of kishomoto illuzion 🙂...

az my capacity of bing minamoto teh empty shel of sozo sama...i promise u i ma make tobi uchiha madara again...just like kisame and itachi told uz...

cuz kisame and itachi aren't foolz...

if kisame and itachi say tobi iz madara THEN HE HAZ TO BE MADARA UCHIHA NO MATTER WHAT...

YOUR REALITY OF TOBI BING BOBITO WILL SOMEDAY BECOME A MERE ILLUZION...MARK MY WORDS...

TOBI IS UCHIHA MADARA...

TEH TOBIDARA STRUGLE SHAL CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

i------------>.

a biger mystery then one piece trezor...iz teh mysterious mystery of masked tobi...

y'll tink he obito iz... ahahahahah...but u all victimz of kishomoto illuzion...

u tink tobi iz obito becuz orange color and hairstyle similarity????...but y'll fail to undstand that tobi mystery is more complicated to be some fodder ninja named Bobito...

he ain't obitcho...y'all fooled victimz of kishomoto illuzion 🙂...

az my capacity of bing minamoto teh empty shel of sozo sama...i promise u i ma make tobi uchiha madara again...just like kisame and itachi told uz...

cuz kisame and itachi aren't foolz...

if kisame and itachi say tobi iz madara THEN HE HAZ TO BE MADARA UCHIHA NO MATTER WHAT...

YOUR REALITY OF TOBI BING BOBITO WILL SOMEDAY BECOME A MERE ILLUZION...MARK MY WORDS...

TOBI IS UCHIHA MADARA...

TEH TOBIDARA STRUGLE SHAL CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
Say something to this thread like
Goodbye
Sayonara
Tschüss

dunno if that forum is still kicking, didnt visit after my account got banned for trolling.
:kriwhat:

my ign: SasukeyUchihahahaTard.
I didnt even remember it tbh, you mentioning it kind of clicked it. I dont even remember my user name for it. Minamoto was their, thats all i recall.

I didnt even remember it tbh, you mentioning it kind of clicked it. I dont even remember my user name for it. Minamoto was their, thats all i recall.
yep u cant really forget a guy like minamoto, and iirc he also had an acct in mangafox forums. thats the forum i frequently post before. ign: MahiroStormrage