Questions & Mysteries Nami’s father is one of the Roger pirate?

The most strangest thing about Nami is her skills in navigating, Nami also can turn any ships into a invincible ship just like what she did to the Going Merry, because of her skills in navigating, even Jimbei was so very impress to her! But did she get this skills on a mere coincidence? Or she inherited this skills to her parents?

what if just what if, Nami’s father was actually a Roger Pirate? And this pirate was actually the navigator of the Roger Pirates? Nami’s Father who had also has a very powerful navigating skills also turned the oro jackson into a powerful ship that can travel any seas! And this man is Yui

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Yui?file=Yui_Manga_Infobox.png

This Yui man is probably the most unique of all the roger pirates because of his appearance, his hair is very different like he came from a unknown race and what’s strange is his hair color which is similar to Nami, what if just what if, Nami’s father is actually Yui?

after the roger pirates was disbanded, Yui probably came back to his hometown, got married and few years he was hunted down by the WG this is how Nami probably got to cocoyashi village during a very very bad weather

Last edited:
Nope. Stop trying to make her non existent parents this Relevant.
Nami is a prodigy give her the credit and leave.
No need to play The parents card on every character.

I would be actually disappointed if her skills are inherited(which is impossible)
Yeah ok very op navigating skills that can predict a weather that didnt happen yet, op clouds formstion prediction, very op wind prediction, nami also knew the exact currents and many more she knew exactly where its gonna happen.. yeah all of this nami knew ever since she was a kid. And you call it that there’s a chance she didnt inherit it

Copy pasting my Old comment -

Nami is most likely connected to Moon and Birka

Nami name means Wave. Waves are created by Moon
Oda stated in Sbs if Nami ever eat any Devil fruit it will be Goro Goro No mi (Enel's Devil fruit).
Enel is from Birka.
Nami trained in Sky island (weatheria) under Haredas.
Haredas is from Birka too.
Ancient city of Moon is called Birka.
Oda stated Nami will be Swedish.
Birka is old Name of Sweden.
Nami date of birth is 7/3.
That makes her Cancer.
Cancer ruling planet is Moon

Copy pasting my Old comment -

Nami is most likely connected to Moon and Birka

Nami name means Wave. Waves are created by Moon
Oda stated in Sbs if Nami ever eat any Devil fruit it will be Goro Goro No mi (Enel's Devil fruit).
Enel is from Birka.
Nami trained in Sky island (weatheria) under Haredas.
Haredas is from Birka too.
Ancient city of Moon is called Birka.
Oda stated Nami will be Swedish.
Birka is old Name of Sweden.
Nami date of birth is 7/3.
That makes her Cancer.
Cancer ruling planet is Moon

No wonder Nami and Usagi are my favorite female characters in One Piece and Sailor Moon🌙