Speculations Nami vs Avalo Pizarro possibility

Basically title.

Both of them are cat themed in their perspective group as Nami is the cat burglar and Pizarro is known for his cat eyes as well as his tendency to say “Nya” at the end of sentences (Japanese version of meow)

Both of them are defined by their love of money and treasure both were kicked out of their homes for their greed. Nami is notorious for her thievery and love of money and treasure hoarding while Avallo adorns himself in jewels a crown and other valuables as well as again was kicked out of his country for his greedy and self centered ways.

Would be a cool fight imo and would be nice to see Nami not always fight the woman

Nami is a navigator, everything points to her fighting Laffitte. His Demon Sheriff epithet might even be a reflection of Genzo the sheriff of Cocoyasi village. As a sheriff, Genzo took full responsibility for everything so the villagers, Nami and Nojiko would not be punished by Arlong while Laffitte was excessively cruel and violent towards them.

Laffitte and Nami are also both stealth masters skilled in infiltration. Both share the same blood type "X", and Laffitte is shockingly twice as tall as Nami (340cm/170cm).

TBF, Nami is gonna fight Catarina Devon.
Devon's hobby is collecting pretty women's heads.
Nami is the most sexually overused female SH member. I can totally see Devon wanting to get her head to add to her collection.
My headcanon is Robin vs Devon
Devon ability combined with Shiryu's will probably be a factor in Robin kidnapping at some point (Poneglyphs)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My headcanon is Robin vs Devon
Devon ability combined with Shiryu's will probably be a factor in Robin kidnapping at some point (Poneglyphs)
I thought about the scenarios involving Nami, Robin or even Yamato.
I dont know. Her theme of hunting beautiful women fits Nami's portrayal in the story more than the other 2.

But Nami vs Lafitte is the worst one.
Laffite is for Sanji. 0 fucks if he isn't the 3rd strongest or whatever. Since he appeared I've always thought Sanji would fight him. If not Sanji, then Brook.

I thought about the scenarios involving Nami, Robin or even Yamato.
I dont know. Her theme of hunting beautiful women fits Nami's portrayal in the story more than the other 2.

But Nami vs Lafitte is the worst one.
Laffite is for Sanji. 0 fucks if he isn't the 3rd strongest or whatever. Since he appeared I've always thought Sanji would fight him. If not Sanji, then Brook.
Yeah Robin or Nami for Devon.
Lafitte? Sanji or Brook, agree with you. Fact is, hard to guess the matchups till we don't know the identity of the 10th Titanic Captain...

Doggo

Yeah Robin or Nami for Devon.
Lafitte? Sanji or Brook, agree with you. Fact is, hard to guess the matchups till we don't know the identity of the 10th Titanic Captain...
Btw, I'm seeing here that Laffitte's Vivre Card says he's the navigator, but also Chief of Staff.
considering that the chief of staff is usually the second in command, why don't I see more people especulating him against Zoro? Or is this VC information outdated?
Btw, I dont know why, But I legit think Avalo could be Franky's fight. Unless we think he's gonna create a megazord and fight San Juan Wolf?

Btw, I'm seeing here that Laffitte's Vivre Card says he's the navigator, but also Chief of Staff.
considering that the chief of staff is usually the second in command, why don't I see more people especulating him against Zoro? Or is this VC information outdated?
Btw, I dont know why, But I legit think Avalo could be Franky's fight. Unless we think he's gonna create a megazord and fight San Juan Wolf?
Lafitte being chief of staff is probably the main reason I think he will fight (together with his ability to fly) is why I think he'll fight Sanji. Being the chief of staff (and his demeanor in general) makes me think that Lafitte is a great tactician... would be the proper character to make Sanji come in a clutch Mr. Prince style
Avalo Pizarro vs Franky? Nahhh, San Juan Wolf is the right choice for me: armored battle, kinda like Franky vs Sasaki but o higher scale

Personally I don't see BB's former crew fighting the strongest straw hats. BB always gets highlighted for recruiting the most dangerous prisoners, only possible fight I see is Jinbei (Helmsman) and Nami (Navigator) vs Burgess (Helmsman) and Laffitte (Navigator). Burgess has room to get a powerful ability that will become useful for him and his fighting style, or allow him to fight straight up dirty like the general theme of BBP.

The BBP have the same similar jobs as the SHP, too much of a coincidence for me not to pit them against each other.

And people forget BB has a 10th unknown commander yet, a new recruit. Might even recruit someone else like Moria he got no choice either joins them or they kill him for his df, can't escape BB, Pizarro, Shiryu, Devon so no other choice for him.

Last edited:

Doggo

Despite everything, the only thing that would actually upset me, is if the fight against the BB Pirates somehow involved people besides the SH's.
Like, Law taking Doc Q instead of Chopper or something like that.
This would legit make me extremely mad and completely hate the character involved no matter who he/she was.
Aside from that, I like ALL of BB crewmembers and would appreciate any matchup. The only 2 mandatory ones for me is Luffy vs BB (duh) and Usopp vs Van Auger (another duh). Anything beside these 2? Oda can go nuts.

Despite everything, the only thing that would actually upset me, is if the fight against the BB Pirates somehow involved people besides the SH's.
Like, Law taking Doc Q instead of Chopper or something like that.
This would legit make me extremely mad and completely hate the character involved no matter who he/she was.
Aside from that, I like ALL of BB crewmembers and would appreciate any matchup. The only 2 mandatory ones for me is Luffy vs BB (duh) and Usopp vs Van Auger (another duh). Anything beside these 2? Oda can go nuts.
I think it will involve both Luffy's Grand Fleet and BB's fleets too, and some team fights here and there those matching with their jobs. Law, Kid might fight other characters that will participate in that war, depends how you see it, I see Oda just dumping BB, Gorosei/Imu, Revs, Supernovas, Navy, Ancient Weapons all into the final war.

Doggo

I think it will involve both Luffy's Grand Fleet and BB's fleets too, and some team fights here and there those matching with their jobs. Law, Kid might fight other characters that will participate in that war, depends how you see it I see Oda just dumping BB, Gorosei/Imu, Revs, Supernovas, Navy, Ancient Weapons all into the final war.
There were two crews that I wanted a clean SH's vs them scenario with no interference.
Shanks' crew and BB's. But I dont see these two fights happening before the "big war".
I dont know dude. I dont like Imu's introduction so late in the story. It just adds some enemy that we had 0 need for. Akainu, the Gorosei, Shanks and BB were more than enough endgame content I think.

Thing is, if we are not having these two fights, I have more reasons to believe BB is killing Shanks in order to steal the 4th Road Poneglyph. The reason for that is this: I can't see Usopp fighting Yasopp. I picture their reunion and a "fight" is not what I have in mind. :kayneshrug: